Please pray for Carla also

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by springwater, Jan 14, 2010.

1. springwater

springwater Active Member

(CK Ball) her house burned down on 10th Jan.
    She lost Missy her dog and Smitten. Twy luckily is safe.

Also the people of Haiti.

And everyone else who is having such a challenging times with health and other issues

thank you

god bless
    [This Message was Edited on 01/14/2010]
  2. soulight

soulight New Member

Dear Lord, please be with Carla as she tries to sort out what has happened to her through her wall of grief. Please comfort her for the loss of home and dear dear pets. Let her know her true Home is with You and You are with her wherever she is. Surround Carla with Your Love and Your special Angels to support her .
    In Jesus Holy Name,
    Amen and Amen

For the people of Haiti , our brothers and sisters on this earth : Lord , I don't know how to pray for this. It is overwhelming to me and if it is to me , it must be magnified 1,000 times for the people who are in the midst of this horrible disaster.

You know their pain and their every thought Lord. Let them know that it was not You , but this horribly fallen world that caused this travesty.You would not want anyone to perish . You died so that all may live. Lord , let the people of Haiti know You and know that through other people of the world doing Your Will by coming to their aid You love them still.

In Jesus Holy name,
    Amen and Amen
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Yes, have been praying for Carla since I first read the heartbreaking, devastating news! Will continue to pray for her and Twyla. So thankful that so many have gathered around her - all feeling shock and deep sorrow, and giving so much love and support.

Joining in the worldwide prayers for Haiti - for more help to come quickly! For that help to get through to the people who need it so desparately. Dear God, please make it so. Amen.

Love, Judy
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I included prayers for Carla, Haiti and more on the weekly Prayer thread.