Please Pray For Debbie (DD) & Her Sons

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Debbie's husband was killed in an accident at work about a week ago. I have posted on the FMS board about this, but she and her sons need our prayers, and I know I can count on all the prayer warriors here.

Love, Mikie
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I read your other posts, thank you for posting on this board also. I had already posted for DD but I am going back to delete it. That way we can keep it on one thread.
    I have been thinking how I would feel if this were to happen to me and it is devasting. I know she will need our prayers for a long time to come.

Father I lift DD up to you know and in the name of Jesus I ask that you surround her and her sons with people who will be a comfort to her. I pray that the Holy Spirit who is our comforter will hover over and around her now and help her deal with her sorrow. I pray that you will protect her Lord and keep the enemy from filling her with fear about her future and prevent him from tormenting her with sickness and pain in her body.I pray that you will make all her paths level and you will help her to lean on you now. Oh, Balam of Gilead, I pray that you will heal the wounds of a broken heart and keep DD from feeling isolated and alone because of her pain. In Jesus Name
    Amen
  3. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

I will pour my heart out in prayer for this family. I pray that God will give comfort and strength to Debbie, and understanding for the children.

All my love for this family,
    *jewel*
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I will add her to the prayer board at church. Praying too for her. I cannot imagine something like this happening. I feel for her. Hope things get better in time for her.

Love Sunshyne
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Debbie and her children Mikie, its so very sad to hear these terrible tragedies,

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I`m praying for your family.

Thoughts and prayers,
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 08/17/2003]