Please pray for husbands health(update)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by claudiaw, Mar 14, 2006.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

He found a lump near the groin area ( right now he is out of town on business)it is swollen, but not really tender.
    I am hoping it is a hernia, since he has recently begun an exercise program again. He has been doing a lot of running, sit-ups, push-up's etc.. So hopefully he just over did it.
    We have had so many things happen recently, I really pray for a good long break!
    Between me and my dog one of us is always at the doctor/vet.
    I need my husband to be healthy.:)
    I am thanking you all now, because I am not sure if I will be back on later or not.
    I am still recovering from my court hearing yesturday.
    I could hardly get out of bed this morning.
    Thank you again, Claudia
    [This Message was Edited on 03/15/2006]
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Prayers going up hun for you and your husband. You have had alot on your plate lately....May God give you that peace and strength you need.

((Hugs))& Prayers
    ~Bluerose~
  3. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I know you have had alot going on lately and I will be saying a prayer for you and your husband.

Gentle Hugs,
    Lindy
  4. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Thanks for the prayers.
    It seem's it is always something.
    I guess God want's me to trust Him, maybe I'm not doing a good job of it, so he keep's sending me opportunities!:)
    I need to work on trusting Him more I want those opportunities to stop for a while now!:)
    Claudia
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

The guy he is rooming with has a cold and now my husband has it.
    He is going back to the hotel to rest, which means he will lose the rest of the day's pay.
    This was going to be a long day and as you all know buy now, we need the money bad!
    This week alone it cost $600 for the vet bill! It makes me ill to see that in print!
    I'm really worried about my husband, he is the type to work with the flu, so if he say's he can't work i know he is sick.
    I'm afraid that whateverthat is on his groin/leg area might be a swollen lymph node and that might be why he feel bad.
    the nodes in his neck are fine so I don't think the swollen node has anything to do with a cold.
    I just relaxed from the stress of the dog and my hearing and now this.
    I don't think I can handle anymore.
    I know you all have serious neds too, I will pray for you.
    I could really use pray too.
    Thanks,
    Claudia
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Take care, dear. You are on overload right now. Praying for comfort, peace and strength for you and for a good outcome for your dear husband.

Love,
    Sue
  7. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

It all seem's to happen at once for some reason.
    I'm in a big flair today, too much stress.
    I pray you are having a good day.
    Thank you for the prayer's.
    Claudia