Please pray for JULIE's / lydia1's husband DEN

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

To make a very long story hopefully shorter Den is in the local hospital and hoping to get to the one in the big city that is more equipped, in Des Moines . He was hospitalized with a-fib and now they have inserted the dx of acute cardiac failure or something like that. They are not sure of what has caused what and don't know if there has been any family occurrances of heart problems or not. This was very sudden for both of them. She went on a short trip to see family and when she got home he was having problems breathing. So she got him to the doc on Monday who sent him right to the ER and then the hospital to stay.

JULIE
    /Lydia1 (not sue if that is all the numbers in her UN) has been so busy taking care of everyone else and now it is time for her dear husband. Give her the strength to carry on and do what is needed for DEN. She usually pops in to the chit chat board and the PORCH if she gets a chance to.

It is sounding serious so everyone please pray and send goo thoughts to JULIE , DEN and their family..

Thank you all !!

Love,
    Granni
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, please--they need all the prayers they can get. Everyone on the Porch on the Chit Chat form is praying and they can use everyone's help.

Love, Mikie
  3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Prayers for Julie, Den and their family. May God provide healing, strength, and all that they need.
  4. hangininthere

hangininthere Well-Known Member

Praying for Den and Julie.

Patti
    gb66 likes this.
  5. Granniluvsu

Thanks so much for your replies, and prayers, Nanie and Patti !

God Bless You.

Hugz, Granni
  6. Granniluvsu

I JUST CHECKED FB AND FOUND THAT AMY HAD POSTED THAT HE WAS BEING TRANSFERRED TO THE MERCY HOSPITAL IN DES MOINES, IOWA. KEEP UP THE PRAYERS EVERYONE.

LOVE,
    GRANNI
  7. Granniluvsu

Just checked FB and Julie said that the angiogram was done and negative. Now just need to find out why he has a weak heart and still in a fib. So he will be in the hospital for awhile longer.

Bye for now. Keep up the prayers.

Love,
    Granni
  8. Granniluvsu

A Trans-esophogeal Cardiogram is being done to check for clots. Then possibly a cardiogram if needed and shock his heart back into rhythm if needed. Then send him home with a Lifevest with monitor. That sounds really cool even though probably a pain to have to deal with on a daily basis especially for someone as active as Den. More later. Hopefully also Julie can check in with us.

Love,
    Granni
    hangininthere likes this.
  9. Granniluvsu

Dear Prayer Warriors,
    I just checked FB again and Julie posted to say they tried to shock his heart back into rhythm 3x and it didn't go back. They will try again on Monday.

Please continue to pray.

Love,
    Granni
  10. hangininthere

God help.

Praying on and off every waking moment since this started.

Thanks soooo much for updates, Granni.

Patti
  11. Granniluvsu

You are so welcome Patti. It is the least I can do for this wonderful family. Thanks also for all of your prayers and that of the others here on the Worship board.

God bless you all,
    Granni
  12. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Julie: I'm praying for you too! I came across a verse today for you. Philippians 4: 4-7
    Hang in there and may you be filled with peace. Such a hard time for all of you.
  13. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Well-Known Member

THIS IS AN UPDATE FROM GRANNI, FROM YESTERDAY. SHE ASKED THAT I COPY THE POST HERE FOR HER

EVERYONE - I just went on FB. Den is back into a-fib again and they have decided to do his surgery tomorrow [FRIDAY] afternoon ( the original time). His calcium level is also dangerously high so please continue to pray everyone. Julie figures after the surgery he will be in hospital a few more days, hopefully, we will see.

I'm sure that Granni and Julie will keep us updated, as they can.

Saying more prayers for Den and Julie and family.

Love, Diane
  14. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Well-Known Member

JULIE JUST POSTED AN UPDATE ON THE PORCH (thought I'd share it here, with y'all):

FROM JULIE: Very quick update. It is almost 11:30 am here. Den's surgery is to be "sometime after 1:00". He just went out of a-fib about a half hour ago, so that will make the surgeon feel better.

Amy on her way, will be here at least till evening. Den will be in ICU overnight, then still in hospital for a couple more days or so.
    Love to all, Julie (1 minute ago)

(thought I'd help Granni, with posting updates)

Diane
  15. hangininthere

Thanks for update, Julie.

Hallelujah!!!

Patti