Please Pray for Julie's (Lydia's) Dad

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jun 26, 2013.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Granni asked for a prayer request for Julie's Dad. He is elderly, and has fallen, and has some other medical problems right now. He is getting tests done in the nursing home where he is.

Please pray for him and Julie and all her family. May God bless and care for this dear man with His greatest, most tender love. May Jesus wrap him up tight in His loving arms, and gently, faithfully care for him. In His most Holy name, Amen.

Thank you for prayers,
    Judy
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thank you so much for the post and request for prayers, Judy.

God bless you and ALL,
    Granni
  3. rockstar69

rockstar69 Gail

Amen. I will put Julie's dad, Julie and all her family on my prayer list.

God bless you,
    Gail
  4. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

So very hard when our parents are going thru hard suffering. I will keep the family up in prayer.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Gail - so glad to see you here. And thank you for prayers!

And Sunflower, Granni, so good to join our prayers together.

Judy
  6. rockstar69

rockstar69 Gail

Thanks Judy! I am here if anyone has a prayer request or needs prayer!

God bless you!
    Gail
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Julie - it sounds like your Dad is doing a little better - being able to walk down to meals with assistance.

I'm so glad for the good care he receives!

How is your daughter Lindsey doing now? And your Dad today?

Praying for all in your family, for the loving care of Jesus to envelope each one. Amen

Blessings, Judy
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Julie - you are so welcome! Thank God prayer can reach across space and unite us all.

We'll keep praying for your dear Dad, and for your daughter Lindsey. That's so long to go with those symptoms - (Lindsey) maybe I'm thinking dehydration could be a problem. I've had IBS for years also, but it's cleared up with eating non-gluten, and taking probiotics. And eating daily goat yogurt for strong probiotics.

And praying for you - taking care of so many generations! Asking our Lord to especially bless and help you and each and every member of your precious family. How we need his help! So thankful for all the lovely people here praying .

Blessings,
    With love, Judy
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Julie - p.s. keep letting us know how things are going.
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Julie - keeping you in prayers - your family. Saw about the tick bite/bull's eye rash on another board. So much your family is going through. I know with or without the bull's eye rash, Lyme is so dangerous. We live in the NE - many deer around, and lyme is abundant. It can even cause paralysis.

From everything I've read and heard a bull's eye rash is proof to a Dr. that is experienced with Lyme. Most aren't.

Praying for your dear Dad, and children, grand-children, and the lyme concern.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for being in the midst of Julie's family. Closer than we can imagine. Help them please with all these needs, and pour out your love from your generous, faithful heart to each family member. In Jesus' name. Amen"

Love, Judy
    lydia1 likes this.
  11. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

Just seeing this. I so hope that your father is doing better Julie.. It really is hard, as someone said here, to see our parents age. And now? I know what it's like! When in the world did I get this old? I don't feel this old...well, maybe on some days.
    Going to keep you and your father in my prayers. Sounds like you've had other things pop up in life .. imagine that. We seem to be living life at the fullest at times. Prayers for you and your family, just hoping by the time you see this, things will be going well. I can see it's been a while. God Bless! Love, Cynthia
  12. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Please pray again for Julie's daughter Amy who was taken to the hospital last night with 107 fever. Got it down to 103 I think. That is all I know. Got this from FB.

Hugz to awl,
    Granni
  13. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

Sending out prayers! Hold on Julie. So much going on right now.
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

Julie - whewww - a lot happening in your family. It's good to hear all the news, and catch up on how everyone's doing.

Glad your Dad seems to be out of that crisis he was in.

You have such a loving, perceptive heart when it comes to people's needs.

God bless you, dear Julie in all you are doing in your life. All the love you are pouring out to your Grandchildren, and elder family members. May Jesus strengthen you with His strong love.

Blessings, Judy
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  15. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

Hey, just wondering how your dad is doing? I hope things have come along for him by now. Prayers for you and your family.