Please Pray For Lil

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Oldtimers will remember Cactus Lil who used to remind us that it was Prayer Night. I know that she has only posted a few times in recent months saying that she hasn't been doing too well.

I'm asking y'all to pray for her as she is one of the srongest women I know and if she isn't feeling up to posting, she must not be well.

If she sees this post asking for prayer for her, she'll probably kill me, but I'm taking that chance. Lil has been a real model of someone who never gives up despite having more challenges in her life than most people I know.

Love, Mikie
  2. Jude

Jude New Member

Lil, I have not forgotten about you and Will. I often wonder how you are doing and know that you have not been well for quite some time. I will light a candle for you at the chapel that I go to. I will ask the Creator to look after your Will too.

Jude
  3. dsames

dsames New Member

Lil, Please know that you are being lifted up to the Father for healing.
    Hope you will be feeling much better soon.
    Love in Christ
    Shirley
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Very special Lady and her precious son. I always pray for Lil, but will pray the harder to the Father for His precious lady and her son.

God bless you and Will Lil.

Shalom Alechem!
    Shirl
  5. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Thank you Mikie....I welcome all prayers knowing that each one of you who pray for Will and I will receive blessings for doing so.

It is true that I was doing better then here "she" comes! If not for a dear friend here, you'll have heard me talk of my Gonzales co. friend I don't know what I would have done.. and her health is more critical than mine! I think having a loving husband and many dogs comfort her so she can help others.

I guess prayers and rest have helped as the pain element is getting under control although the amnesia from the allergic reaction to the morphine seems to still rear its head.

It is getting close to Thursday prayer and I promise I will be thinking of all who have this dastardly disease that comes and goes. Just when you think you are ready to re-join the human race....zap! I wonder if Job had this ailment and all the other goodies we learn to live with? Love Lil' ("...ye are not yet as Job") as Joseph complained as he sat in the prison awaiting his martydom.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good to see you here. I was trying to think of what all I have learned from my illnesses the other day and patience was the first thing which came to mind.

Love, Mikie