Please pray for MamaR

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lovethesun, Nov 12, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

She's having a rough time physically these last few weeks,Linda
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Mari,

I have been lifting you up and wondering if you were having a hard time since we haven't heard from you for awhile. I will continue to lift your needs before the Lord.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

God Bless you MamaR,

I pray that God will hold you in his loving arms and that you will be feeling better soon

warm hugs to you

kgangel
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

5. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and family, throught the rough days. Love Brenda
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

....for thinking of me and posting here.

I appreciate all of your prayers my friends. I was so touched to sign in and see this posted for me.
    It has been a very rough time lately. But, I feel a little bit stronger today.
    I can't read today, but will keep you all in my prayers.

Thanks again!!

With my love....Mari
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

May God care for your deepest needs, bless your family, and comfort you in your distress. Amen

With lots of love,
    Judy
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Tigress,

You really touched my heart with the post. I appreciate it. I am feeling better daily it seems. I can't stay to read and post more today because I need to go rest. I went to church this morning and really want to make it back tonight.

Judy,

My friend...I hope that you are doing better. I hopefully can be on here more soon. I think of you so often and how you had such a concern for the family that lost Jimmy. It is like we are family here. I truly pray for you and all the caring people on here! My heart is just so FULL of thanksgiving today!! God has been so good to me.
    I have so many testimonies that I can't begin now...or I would write a long letter. I will close with PRAISE GOD!!!

Love....Mari