Please pray for me and....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BLUEROSE7, Jan 16, 2005.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

my family. Me and my family are really going through a hard time right now. Just asking for everyones prayers..and I will continue to pray for everyone here as well.

GOD Bless

Thank you
    ~Tammy~
  2. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I lift up Tammy and her family to You. Father I know that You know everyone of her needs. Please let her feel Your love tonight. Meet all of her needs.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
  3. Lupian

Lupian New Member

In the Mighty Name of Jesus, amen and amen
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying that things will get easier for you and your family. God bless!

Sandy
  5. katsgirl

katsgirl New Member

God is in control of ALL things. He will take care of all your troubles, just keep you faith. Always remember that he will not put more on you that you can handle.

Praying for you and your family........Kat
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Tammy, many blessings from the Lord for you and your family.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

for your prayers.... Please continue to pray for me an my family as I will continue to pray for everyone here also.

I know God will take care of us all. Sometimes we all feel like giving up...at least I do at times..an im sure all of you have felt the same. But..I am trying my best to give it all over to to GOD an let him take care of it.
    I have alot of health problems, as most of you do as well. But...my dad is in real bad health as well. He has diabetes,HBP,has had a heart attack and several strokes. I am not working due to my health (getting ready to sign up for disability). The doctor's also had to take my dad out of work. I just recently finished filling out my dad's disability paper's. I feel so drained from having to do his... I am dreading (sigh) doing my own.
    My dad has lost all vision in one eye already and there trying to keep him from loseing the other eye. It's so hard on me an all of my family right now..Im not only having to worry about my own health and me an my husband makeing it financaly. But just the thoughts that I cannot help my parents with there bills...really hurts
    I dont have children myself but...I do have a little sister thats 14 and its really hard on her as well to have her dad so sick plus her sister. My mom is working but...its very low-paying job. But I have to remember it is a job an some have no job so thats a blessing. Thank the good LORD my mom is in pretty good health as well as my husband.
    So...sorry for rambling on guess i just wanted to share a little.

Just please continue to pray for us!!!!!
    Thank you all again for your prayers!!!
    GOD BLESS
    Sincerly,
    Tammy

8. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

Dear Tammy, Will pray for your and family. Praying for PEACE HEALTH HOPE and devotion to Jesus!

May the light of His Holy Spirit eminate from your soul and bring you joy and your "preview of heaven". Peace