Please pray for me at this time . .

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bakron, May 5, 2004.

1. bakron

bakron New Member

Last week I was diagnosed with early Lupus. Although I knew that Lupus could become a possibility from the start of my diagnosis with FMS, I pretty much settled on battling the FMS/CFS and thought I had it all figured out.

I know I'm to learn a lesson through all this, but it's been a hard 5 days for me, and I feel really down. Right now I just need to know that the Worship Board is in prayer for me. I need to be lifted up physically, mentally, and spiritually. Your help with this request is appreciated.

Jeannette
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, please be with Jeannette during this difficult time in her life. Please stay by her side, hold her hand, and letting her feel your presence. I pray this brings her comfort, peace, and the strength to endure. i pray that you lift her up physically, mentally, and spiritually , and draw her closer to you Lord. I pray all of this in the name of Jesus, amen.

Danny
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Bakron,
    A word of encouragement...I have a friend who has Lupus who doesn't have too many exacerbations. Everyone is different and has a different experience with the disease. Read up on the illness but always remember that God is bigger than our disease. The name of Jesus is above every name (including Lupus, CFS and Fibro).

I will pray along with Danny's prayer for you:
    Dear Lord, please be with Jeannette during this difficult time in her life. Please stay by her side, hold her hand, and let her feel your presence. I pray this brings her comfort, peace, and the strength to endure. i pray that you lift her up physically, mentally, and spiritually , and draw her closer to you Lord. I pray all of this in the name of Jesus, amen.

Monkeykat

4. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I will add my prayers to those who have already been doing so. I hope & pray God will give you His strength as you tackle this latest set back. We don't know why these things happen, we just have to somehow keep trusting God throughout all that happens.
    May God give you His peace & comfort & lift you up.
    Linda.
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry to hear you got diagnosed with lupus. I`m sure its a very scary, difficult time for you.

Just know that we are here for you and will be sending prayers and positive thoughts out for you.

Love,
    Sandy
  6. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Draw near to the Lord and he will draw near to you.
    the Holy spirit is our comforter and you need him now to help you through this.
    The Lord will care for you.
    I'm so sorry that you are going through this
    I am praying for you
    Love Lisa
  7. bakron

bakron New Member

I was able to "get away" with my husband to the high desert for a long weekend, and I did find a lot of time to heal in mind and spirit, and I thank you for your prayer support. God does work wonders, and when I get back to the natural miracles of God, I'm always reminded that his plan is like a tapestry of beauty. It's just that sometimes we get caught up looking at the wrong side of things! I am trusting in the Lord with this one, believe me! And I'm praising the Lord for all He is, all He has done, and all He will do, blessed be the name of the Lord!

Thank you all again, and I hold each and every one of you in my thoughts and prayers as well!
  8. gailette

gailette New Member

I will take your name in pray,but remimber God has help thru many Things.right,He will be with still thru this. Yes,It hard,yes you will have to live in it.There will be some better day and some not so good days. I asked that he help you see blessing also. Garnette
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Jeanette, I'm still praying for you and hope you are holding up ok. God bless you. May the Lord shine his light on you.

Danny
  10. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

lift you up in prayer!
  11. dash

dash New Member

Jeanette,

I'll be praying for you as you absorb this diagnosis. I pray that God will give you the strenghth and grace to deal with your situation, and that He will meet you spiritual, mental, and physical needs.

Della