Please Pray For Me......I am beside myself.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kacjac, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

with pain, Im hurting so bad, I was doing so well lately, then bam, Im thrown into the worst flare....I cried tonight, I didn't know what else to do, my pain level has been at a 9-10, and I have slept 4 hours since Sunday night. It is now Wed. morning, 3:04 am, Im getting off here right now, to go back and lay down, I took a vicodin at 10pm, I am fixing to take another one.
    To everyone else who might be awake, bless you, I know how you feel.
    My husband going to pick up my script for Soma,tomorrow, and he's gonna let me rest and sleep, that sounds so wonderful.
    My son and DIL was in from Bay City, I overdone it too, I guess! I was so happy to see them, it did my heart good!
    My youngest son, is walking better now, after his surgery Friday. Thank the Lord!
    I am waiting on my appt. for the Neurosurgeon to be set.
    And I'm trying not to be afraid!:(
    Coming in here and chatting with you all makes me feel closer to you, your posts are comforting, thanks bunches....
    I will get back here after my good long rest.
    Love and gentle hugz 2 all~ Karen
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

that you're feeling so awful...hopefully the Vicodin and the prescription that's coming will help so you can get some respite from the pain. I'll pray for you.... Terri
  3. Cakeart

Cakeart New Member

I am gad you came to us for prayer.. who better to understand what you are suffering. I just lifted you and your family up in prayer. May God give you rest from stress andweariness, and relief from pain, and energy to cope.

God bless you,
    Cakerart
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

You've got my prayers going up for you!

I know that awful flare thing all too well myself..........try hard to get as much sleep as possible.........because sleep is one of the best remedies besides drinking lots of water!

My Dr recently added a mild muscle relaxer to my medications and it really helps me to calm down so I can get to sleep!

Sometimes the muscle relaxer is more effective than the actual pain med!

I hope you are feeling better soon sweetie!
    XO
    Doxy
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

so sorry to see you in this situation...just awful!! I know the way it feels!!!! The pain....and no sleep!!!

I pray that when you get the meds that you can get a good undisturbed sleep to help revive you some!!

Love........Mari
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

This too will surely pass. Prayers are sent.

Love Anne
  7. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

A prayer is all I have to offer. Sleep well...Jana
  8. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Your in my prayers, Ritatheresa
  9. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

for the prayers...Prayer works!
    Im have some trouble walking and my lower back hurts pretty bad, but I am better overall. At least there were no tears today! I got up today at 3pm, and Im headed back to bed now, it's 8:23pm.
    Toodle-loo, my friends, luv ya all, Karen
  10. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

How are you doing?
    Im back in pain today, I haven't been doing anything, my husband has been waiting on me, and Miss Irene (the lady I care too) Bless him, he can be a sweetheart when he wants too. ;)
    I've been in bed, but decided too sit up awhile, and get online a little while, I have my tens unit on my lower back!
    Even when Im not able to type and too tired, I read ya'lls post, and keep up with you all, and pray for you all.
    Please don't forget me, even though Im kinda of an new outsider, maybe one day, I will graduate and become one of you, in this fibro family!
    Blessings and gentle hugz, Karen
  11. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Praying for you now. Hope you feel better soon!

I don't agree with everything that Nietzche (the German philosopher) believed, but the greatest thing he ever said that I DO believe is this: "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

Feel better soon!

Hugs!
    Starr

12. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

Well I guess I must be getting mighty strong :)
    With everything else, I started having bladder spasms...
    Geez, shoot me now....( just a little, tensy, gentle, rubber pelet gun, though)or better yet, one thats shoots nerf balls...LOL
    Im going to lay back down now....
  13. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

to hear you are feeling so badly. My prayers will be with you tonight.
    A
  14. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I feel good about tonight, I think I'll get some rest, I already took my Klonopin, and shortly I will take my Soma!
    I just got up or a little while around 9pm, I have been in bed, but not asleep! oh, and my pain level is down, if it was'nt for being so worn out, I try a salt bath. Maybe tomorrow.
    With all the prayer's going up, I can't lose ;)
    Love, Karen