Please pray for me I fell headfirst and injured my neck-UPDATE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kriket, Jun 27, 2008.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Hi all-

Well just what I needed to do. I fell and landed head first onto the floor and jammed all the vertebrates in my neck. I have fibromyalgia and I did not need this fall. My neck has been hurting and I really need prayers for my neck to heal and for the pain to go away. Please remember me in your prayers. Thanks so much !!!!!

June 30- Update- I just fell again awhile ago and bruised my leg all up. I dont know what is going on, but I think it may be my med. as it causeS dizzines. Please keep me in your prayers. I dont need to be falling.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2008]
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Oh Kriket,

That is such a bad injury! That's a long time heal. I hope you went to the doctor. Praying for your quick healing! Be sure to take enough calcium while your healing.

HUGS,
    kbak
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

How terribly painful!

Praying for you to heal. Do you have any plans to care for your neck? A Doctor visit to show you what to do?

Will keep praying - let us know how it's going.

Judy
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

My neck is doing a lot better. I went to the chiro. and he pulled my vertebrates back apart to where they should be. It is still sore, but is a lot better. Thank you all so much.

Krik
  5. poets

poets Member

Kriket,
    I'm so sorry that you've hurt yourself. You can rest assured that I'll be praying for you. Take extra special time for yourself and take it as easy as possible.

Gentle Hugs,
    Meg
  6. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I am sorry to hear you took a fall--want me to send you some bubble wrap?

Get better--I've been missing seeing you on chat.
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

How have you been doing since your last fall? Are you still feeling that dizziness?

Let us know the update to the update. :)

Judy