Please pray for me in trying to be a non-denominational support

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by baybe, Nov 20, 2003.

1. baybe

baybe New Member

I do not post my religious beliefs, but they are my life and each and every day I try to reach out to others.

Today, I risked my comfortability to help others here, it required much prayer and meditation on my part. I could have kept my non-secular view and my way of life of helping others where I see a need.

I made a donation to a man I believed was good. It is being used against me, when I chose to support the good people that sustain my soul on a daily basis.

This may not be appropriate prayer to some, but I pray that we stay together to work on a mission that is Uniquely ours due to the world we have in common, the best part being how we suffer daily, but still rise to honor our Higher Power each and every day.

Please, pray for me because I am scared and because someone who once sent me into Spiritual Crisis, has entered my life again and assaulted my credibility.

I do not know the will of God this is a very bad day in the Spirit of my Life, Please I ask of you to help me stay in the way of the Lord.

God hear my prayer.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

There is nothing that goes unseen by the Almighty God. He knows the beginning and He knows the ending.

He also knows who is telling the truth and who is not.

I will be praying for you right now, you just keep your faith, and God will do the rest.

God bless..........

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

You certainly can be assured that God has - and will continue to hear your prayers. Marian
  4. bakron

bakron New Member

There are many "prayer warriors" and good friends on this Board. This is a great place to come for spiritual help and healing. Please take all the posts you see hear into your heart and be comforted. God knows what you need even before you speak; He knows better than you!

May God grant you peace through His promises. Here's one of my favorite passages:

Matthew 5: 1 - 12

1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
    2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
    3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. 5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
    7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
    8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
    9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
    10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
  5. baybe

baybe New Member

and I heed your prayers and I am gifted. May God be with us all.

Amen