Please Pray For Me & My Family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BLUEROSE7, Nov 24, 2004.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

This is my first time posting on worship message board, but I hope to be able to post more often.

I am a strong believer in Prayer & our Lord an Savior.

I am feeling so overwhelmed right now and just so down and depreesed. I have read other post on here and have seen other people having the same feelings as me so I know I'm not alone, when feeling like just giving up.

My dad is a diabetic along with a long list of other health problems. He has worked for the same company for almost 30 years. His health has gotten so bad the doctor has had to take him out of work for good.

I am no longer working my self due to my health. My dad has gotten his first set of disability papers, he ask me to fill them out for him and of course I said would. So I am in the process now of working on them, and after I finish with his I have to start working on filling my own out.

To make a very long story short. I just need all the prayer I can get. I have been just crying everyday worrying how me and my husband are going to continue to make it on just his income.

Now I cant stop worrying about my parents, my dads health,how they are going to make it finacialy through this. Me and my mother had to explain things to my younger sister on how there want be any christmas gifts this year.

Even though we all know thats not what christmas is all about, its still very hard to tell a child there want be any gifts. She is only 13 and even though she says she understands, I know it hurts her.

On top of everything one of my dads brothers(my uncle) just commited sucide last sunday moring.

I have been in bed for days. I'm just drained and feel at times just like giving up, like just crawling in a hole somewhere and never coming out. It seems like things just keep getting worse instead of better.

So....Im just asking would everybody please pray for me and my family to give us strength to get through this and to help give me the strength and a clear mind (instead of a fogged mind) to finish my dads papers and my own.

I know prayer helps I know it does, it may not be when we want it exactly but I know GOD hears us.

Sorry for the long message. Just in need of your prayers and I will continue to pray for you all also.

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS
  2. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I lift up Bluerose to your loving care. Please give her the energy, mental clarity, and patience to deal with all the paperwork that is facing her. Please help her and her family through their financial struggles

During this holiday season may they all cling to You and to each other and find hope and joy in their journey.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
  3. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

You are a blessing to your family for your deep concern and belief in the Loving Lord.

So sorry you are so overwhelmed right now, you have come to the right place for prayers and understanding.

Please try to put your worries to the Lord he knows your wants and needs. Everything will turn out for the best even if it takes time it will happen. My own experience with disability had showed me that and brought me closer to our Loving Lord Jesus....

blessings and hugs to you and your family, Sunrise
    [This Message was Edited on 11/26/2004]
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry your going through such a difficult time. Praying for you and your family. I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. I had a uncle that committed sucide too and it was very difficult.

I pray that things will get better for you and your family.
    Take good care,
    Sandy
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thanks everyone for responding to my post. But most of all Thank you all for praying for me and my family, as I know you all will continue to do.

You are all wonderful and careing people.I thank GOD that I found this message board. Sometimes it just feels like know one understands, but its good to know that there are other's who understand and care.

Thank you so much, please continue to pray for me and my family as I will continue to pray for everyone here also.

GOD BLESS

Sincerly,
    Tammy