Please pray for me to do the right thing.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kriket, Aug 15, 2009.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

hey all ! I am having relationship problems and don't know which way to go ! I have prayed but I am all torn up on the inside. I am in a situation, please pray that God puts me where he wants me ! I am so confused !

Thanks all- Kriket
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for you to have clarity to replace your confusion. For God to guide you in your decisions.

I have found that for myself, some decisions that I have had to make, are like "being caught between a rock and a hard place." Either way they are painful, but I come to a conclusion by praying; but also I seek out the advice of people in my life who are wise and experienced.

When I have to let go of something or someone, I say to myself, "I am not throwing this dream, person, hope on the ground! I am placing it in God's hands." He has complete wisdom, and unending love, and will take the person and situation into his heart.

That's the only way I can let go. And there is sometimes anguish still - and that torn up on the inside feeling. But I know that Good will be brought into that situation, whatever it may be on this earth.

Will keep praying for you Kriket,

Love, Judy

3. jole

jole Member

I know from experience that sometimes things get so confusing that prayer is difficult, if not impossible. At those times my friends keep me going by praying for me! This is the beauty of this board...and a few other special friends in my life, for I believe in the power of prayer, and power in numbers.

Please know that you're in my prayers, and I ask Our Savior to keep you close, protect and guide you, and give you wisdom to make the right choice in His name......love, Jole
  4. soulight

soulight New Member

Something that helped me when I was thinking about a relationship . I am whole as a child of God . I don't need another person to complete my wholeness. Although it is wonderful when you find a person who compliments your wholeness.

It may seem that things have fallen apart and may never be the same again , but God loves you and wants the best for you. If a relationship doesn't work out , that means that God has someone/some situation that is even better !

He will never let you down. We see with a shorter vision than He does. He sees Eternity and knows where we are going. You can take comfort in that !

I will say some prayers for you, and don't hesitate to ask for more prayer if you feel led, OK?

In His Love and Grace,
    Holly
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

WOW ! That was inspiring ! Thanks. Love the way you look at things !

Kriket
  6. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Kirket, prayers for guidance for you during this time.