Please pray for me- urgent request

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

My father went in today to have a pacemaker and also have a stunt put into his heart. After the doctors viewed the arteries they have found 5 blockages and they said they will not be able to do the procedure and they will have to do open heart surgery. If they do not do the open heart surgery they said the longest they will give him is about 2 months.

Please pray for my mom and my daughters they are there right now with him and they are really going through alot. Also pray for me to give me strength to help my mom through this ordeal and that everything will be okay.

Thank you
  2. chp1298

chp1298 New Member

Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for your Dad now, today; and for each member of
    your family. May God hold you tight in his love.
  4. ThinkPostive

ThinkPostive New Member

I will continue to say prayers for you.

Please take good care of yourself right now, your father needs all of the support he can get right now to get use to the idea of what is going on with him.

You all seem to be pulling together right now and that is a good thing and may God grant you the strenght that you need.

Keep your chin up and a postive outlook and everything will be fine.

Cheri

5. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

as we speak. Blessings on you and your family and may God give you and your family the strength you need to make it thru this trying time.
    Raz
  6. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

For the strength and courage that your family needs.

Kathy
  7. shelbo

shelbo New Member

Praying for a positive outcome for you all! Praying for guidance for the surgeons who will operate on your dad and thanking God for them.

Asking the Lord to give you strength to get through this. Remember, Christina, with God 'all things are possible!' I will keep praying for you all and let us know how everything goes.

Maybe you could post the date and time of the operation (and tell us where you are so we can take account of time differences...I am in the UK)...and those of us who want to pray could do so intensively for the duration of the operation?

God bless, Love Shelbo

8. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I'm asking that your Dad come through this proceedure healthier and stronger than he as ever been. Asking for a calm peace to surround you all and help you to remember that God is watching over all of you.
  9. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

to get through this with as little pain as possible.May it go smoothly.LInda
  10. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I hope everything will be ok.I will say a prayer for him and your family.
  11. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

I'll be praying for your dad to come through his surgery with flying colors! I'll also be praying for your mom, your kids ... and YOU.

Blessings to you all,
    Kat
  12. jaltair

jaltair New Member

the remainder of your family!

May God hold you all very close in this time, and my the minds and the hands of the doctors caring for your father be lead by our Father as they work with him, and may your father feel confident in their hands as he experiences the peace of God.

Warm wishes and hugs, Jeannette
  13. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

May God grant you and your family peace during this ordeal.
  14. whit283

whit283 New Member

I will be praying for you and all of your family!! Know that we all care and are here for you.You can make it through this. Wishing you the best...Love Whit
  15. nice2meetu

nice2meetu New Member

Little story:
    My Mom developed acute bacterial Menangitis 6 years ago. The Dr. told me that there was little to kow hope, he'd never seen such a bad case. She was in a coma 8 days. I called everyone I know and said: PRAY.
    I also prayed. I prayed that Gods will be done, one way or the other. I couldn't stand to see he suffering like she was. So I figured that God would know what to do.
    We bought her some flowers (fresh ones) and put them in the waiting room outside the intensive care unit of the hospital. They bloomed beautifully for the eight days she was comatose. On the day she woke (woke up just like she'd been napping!) the flowers died. God gave a precious flower back to the family. I believe in miracles. Now I will pray that your family sees one!
  16. pepper

pepper New Member

Prayers for your father, your mom, your daughters and for you, Christina.

God bless you all.
    Pepper
  17. JLH

JLH New Member

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Please keep us updated on his progress.

(((Hugs)))
    Janet
  18. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Prayers for whole family and Dad.
  19. kathleen1437

kathleen1437 New Member

Prayers gone up for your dad and all your family,keep strong ,here is to a successful surgery and outcome.
    hugs kathleen
  20. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray for your dad, his doctors, and you and your family. Open heart surgery has given so many their lives back. I pray it will do the same for your dad.

If you haven't already, consider posting this under the Prayer Request thread too so more people will see it and start praying for him.

God bless you.

Love, Mikie