Please pray for me..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimelia, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

I'm really tired and not feeling well. Lots of toxins loose in my body plus other things going on. I have to try to sell two programs tonight and it'll be my first time. I'm here by myself on top of that. Just pray that I am energized and can think my way out of a paper bag to explain the program to the two possible new clients. I will also have to show the ladies how to work out on our circuit, will need some energy for this.

Thanks everyone..
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

for strength and for clearness of communication...and for success in selling your product. Hang in there!

Sue
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sending prayers up for you.

Hugs and good vibes coming your Way!

Kendra

4. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

I really appreciate and covet your prayers.. My stomach is in a lot of pain now... I did call my boss to let her know I'm not feeling well but going to try to stay.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/03/2006]
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

Sending pink and white light your way for calm, strength and energy.

Pepper
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

kim, I pray all goes well for you.

Love, Mikie
  7. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

Thanks for your prayers. I hate to think what else could have gone wrong without them tonight. What a stressful night. My boss lost her temper with me on the phone and hung up on me(we always get along) and she didnt even understand the situation... It's better now that we talked about it but I'm feeling pretty super stressed and I have to be back at 8am...

Sigh.
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

God bless you...will call your name!

MamaR