please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sarah, Jun 13, 2002.

1. sarah

sarah New Member

I am having terrible trouble with my mutiple chemical sensitivity. I am reacting to so many things in the environment. My food is even being contaminated and I'm too scared to eat sometimes. My treatments are limited as I react to medicine as well a lot.
    God bless everyone and thanks.
    Sarah.

2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Sarah, you indeed have my prayers! My son was allergic to envirmental agents when he was born and for a couple of months while we lived in Austin, TX; lived about a city block from IH-35. We moved to a more rural area about a mile away. He has not had to use a respirator once and has not had pneumonia once!

We do now live in an ozone action area and we limit somewhat outdoor activities and I homeschool so he isn't exposed as greatly as he would otherwise.

Will pray and would like to learn more about this. Cactus.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I will surely be in prayer for you. I also have chemical sensitivities, I have been a lot better since I started drinking half my weight in ounces of water, it washes the excess chemicals out of your system.
    I read a book called: 'ABC of Asthma, Allergies, and Lupus' by F. Batmanghelidij, M.D. website: www.watercure.com

You might find it interesting just to read the website, they are not selling anything but the books/taps. A lot of good information there.

You take care, and I will be praying for you. If we can help in anyway, just let us know.

God bless, and do try to eat, just wash you veggies and fruit good.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. sarah

sarah New Member

thanks Cactus for your prayers. Your son has had these problems also? I hope he's doing ok at the moment. It's luck really with me what the environment is like. I'm trying to move to a house with fewer neighbours this year as my neighbours pollute the environment quite a lot. I keep my flat as pure as possible inside. I also had a head injury which was mainly cured by a cranial osteopath but my brain is really sensitive still. I was hit by a door when I was a child and had the injury for 20 years until it was rectified. I think moving will help a lot. If I could take enough vitamins etc, I think I could really treat it but that is part of the problem. Are you trying to find out more over the internet?
    love Sarah
  5. sarah

sarah New Member

thanks for your prayers Shirl. I read the website about the water. I want to drink more water also. I have to boil my tap water to get rid of the chlorine - the water is undrinkable. I was thinking about getting a reverse osmosis filter then I'd have clean water. Half my weight in water would be my pounds in weight halved and then converted into ounces? (I'm stones and pounds over here!) Good to have both your and Cactus' support in this. It can be so scary.
    love Sarah.
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Sarah, I have prayed for you! I also become very ill with taking medications but don't have as much of a problem with other things as you do. I hope you can find something to help you and that God will lead you to the right help.

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  7. sarah

sarah New Member

thanks Harmony for your prayers. I have found a chemical resistant fabric which will help me enormously if I'm not sensitive to it. I'm waiting for a sample to be sent to me this week.I'll post the results of it when I know.
    God bless,
    Sarah
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I don't understand liters too good, but I got a bottle with "liters" on it, and I weight 125 pounds, and I drink two 'liters' a day or a little more if I can. Did this help? I hope so.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. sarah

sarah New Member

Yes I think I worked out my pounds and stones that I mentioned. Telling me about the 2 litre bottle was helpful and your weight so I've got some guides now. I've been trying hard to drink more water and I think it's paying off!
    love
    Sarah.
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What you are feeling is your body throwing off the toxins! It will be fine after a few days. Do drink water, it helps clean the toxins out of the body quickly.

Don't be afraid, thats normal, your body is getting rid of all the 'bad' stuff now.

Take care, and God bless...............

Shalom, Shirl
  11. sarah

sarah New Member

Hi Sassi2,
    If I get 'contaminated' food - food that I shouldn't be reacting to normally - it gives me a sort of 'swollen and congested brain' feeling and makes my neck bad and can make my breathing worse, and generally a worse feeling of malaise. I haven't had it so bad recently as I will try to do anything to stop it from happening. If your symptoms don't go away soon then there's just a possibility that there could be extra pesticides that you're taking in with your extra fruit and veg. I am allergic to Aldrin which is a fruit and veg pesticide so I started getting organic fruit and veg which helped a lot. Also I know that if people have a candida problem all the fruit sugar can make you feel ill. I actually can't have much fruit at all unfortunately because of this. Although eating fruit feels good while I'm eating it, it does give me a bad 'swollen brain' etc feeling after I've eaten it - not that I like the idea of people not having fruit. I just know how it makes me feel after I've eaten it.
    Hope this makes sense.
    Hope your symptoms go soon.
    God bless.
    Sarah.
  12. silverbell

silverbell New Member

DEAR SARAH
    i SURE WILL PRAY FOR YOU.I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO TAKE MEDS,THAT TAKE AWAY SOME OF PAIN AND LEAVE YOU FEELING SICK, WEAK, AND HAVING SOME STRANGE FEEINGS. CERTAIN FOODS DO THAT TO ME ALSO,JUST HANG ONTO jESUS AND HE'LL WALK YOU THRU THIS,JESUS LOVES YOU SO VERY MUCH.I PRAY LORD THAT YOU WILL HELP SARAH GET THRU THIS .THANK YOU LORDTHAT YOU ARE ALWAYS FAITHFUL AND I PRAY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT WILL COMFORT SARAH LOVE AND PRAYERS
    silverbell
  13. sarah

sarah New Member

for your lovely prayer and message. It came just when I needed it as I picked up some fumes from a car park that evening and was feeling a bit sorry for myself.
    God bless
    Sarah
  14. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry to hear that you are doing so poorly. I am sending up a prayer.

Love, Mikie
  15. sarah

sarah New Member

Mikie for praying for me yesterday, and especially when I thought my post was a bit old.
    love
    Sarah