Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TiredbutWired, Aug 28, 2002.

1. TiredbutWired

TiredbutWired New Member

I have not been able to pray for several months and feel that I am under attack.I can pray for others but not myself.I have just been diagnosed for cfids and I can not get this depression to lift,I do not blame god but do think that I deserve this.I have tryed to reach out to freinds and family and even tell them of the despertate thoughts that I am having and they still do not call or try to help!The cfs board has been very helpful but I am ashamed to even say the things I have tryed to do to myself.I feel to sick and weak to fight this anymore.I can fight the illness but I just can not get over how badly my feelings have been hurt by my loved ones.I think I must be a awful person for them to not care!I can not do this alone I am overwhelmed with grief.I just want to go to sleep and wake up to a life where people love me and support me.signed,DESPERATE
  2. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

I will pray for God to grant you strength and courage to get through this bad time, but you also sound like you need additional suppport. You sound like you're at the same place I was a couple of months ago. I kept all my depression inside and didn't let anyone know how bad off I really was. I finally made an appt w/a counselor when I couldn't stop crying. It has made a BIG difference in my emotional well being, that and a drug for depression. I'm on Paxil. It took a couple of weeks to take effect, but I was an emotional wreck before. The drug and having someone to talk to that really listens and understands and gives advice is the ticket. Please don't go through this alone and look for some outside support. You will feel so much better and please ask your doctor if they can give you something for anxiety/depression, if you feel this would help. Good luck and God Bless.

Regina
  3. TiredbutWired

TiredbutWired New Member

I really appreciate all the kind words.Everytime I think I am finally getting a hold of myself I get something else dumped on me.I guess that is just the way it goes and I am very thankful that I have found all of you and your support.I know something good will come out of all this but please God show me the way!Love,Tracey
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry you are feeling so bad about yourself. Please, just ask the Lord to show you the way He wants you to go with this illness.

I will be praying for you along with all the others here. We have a great group of prayer Warriors on this board who sincerely pray for one another.

I will also pray that your family and friends realize that you are in need of their help too.

Believe me, you are not a terrible person, you are ill, that we can't control without help.

I have had Fibro for 20 years plus, so have been through a lot with family and friends too.

Without the Lord's help, I would not have made it, without prayer from others I would not have even tried.

I know where you are coming from, and I can relate to what you are feeling.

Just lift up your head, and thank the Lord for all His blessings, and all your other needs will be met too.

We are here for you, come anytime and we will be here for you.

God's blessings going out to you right now.

Shalom, Shirl