Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by poodlegirl, Mar 10, 2003.

1. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

Hi all, I have not posted in a while. I feel bad for that but life has just been too overwhelmeing. I am coming to a cross roads in my life and need desperately your prayers. I am an easy going person, well I guess you could say I am a push-over. Anyway, I have been taken advanatge of at work over and over for 4 years. My boss has slighted me again and again, used and abused me and I canot take it anymore. I guess she has me "brow beaten" and basically afraid to tell her how I feel and stand up for myself. Now she has not given me my w2 form and has spent the money she had been taking out on me. So I have nothing. I guess this was the last straw. I mean how many times can I be kicked? So I am looking for a new job. I feel as though as long as I stay where I am I will be no better off financially, emotionally, mentally and physically. Staying with her shop has caused my FM to sky rocket and it never gets any better only worse. So please prayer for me that I might find a better job and also have the courage to quit and the confidence to follow thru with it.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry you are having such a terrible time with your boss. What a nasty person.

I will be praying for you to find another job, and also that you have the courage to tell her you are quitting.

God bless hon, and am sending many blessings your way.

Let us know when you get that new job.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Revella

Revella New Member

I sometimes feel like i'm being taken advantage of also, because I don't say no very often.
    No one should have to put up with what you have been putting up with though.
    I'll be praying that you find a better, easier job soon!
    Revella
  4. dsames

dsames New Member

Hi Poodle Girl:

I agree with Jeana, this is definitely illegal, for an employer to not issue a W-2 to their employee, and not to report their wages to IRS. Maybe you should confront your boss with this fact, and see how quickly you will recive a W-2!!

However, you will certainly be in my prayers, and after all Our God holds the whole world in His hands, so finding you a new and BETTER job will not be a problem for Him. He never closes a window but what He opens a whole door of blessings .

Have faith, He has something better for you. I know because once I was in a job, where my boss delighted in harrassing me, and God worked it all out for me, when I was willing to give the control to him.

Love and prayers

Shirley