Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by zggygirl, Jul 3, 2003.

1. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

Right now I am having a very hard time with this illness.
    I am sick with something along with this DD and I can only sleep a couple hours at a time so I'm feeling weak at heart.
    I'm scared about the future, scared about how I will live financially, if I will lose my house and how much worse this could get.
    I need courage and hope and strength.
    Thank you for thinking of me in your prayers.
    Love,Ziggy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/03/2003]
  2. dsames

dsames New Member

My prayers are with you you, that God will supply all your needs, both physically and financially.

I am also asking that He will renew your strength. Our God is a very present help in times of trouble.
    Love Shirley
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have been through this and I know how scary it can be. I have had faith that somehow God will provide and He always has. Keep the Faith.

Love, Mikie
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have been in your shoes a few times in my life, and have learned, when one door closes, the Lord Himself will open another for us.

We will all pray for your fears, and your needs. From now untill you find a peace within yourself.

Blessings and prayers going your way............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

When we are sick in our bodies, it can be very scary.
    I have a wonderful husband that understands my pain the best he can. I believe no matter what or whom we have in our lives, the *fear* will sometimes slip in.
    It does seem hard when the walls seem to be closing in around us but please, be encouraged this day.
    The Lord has begun a good work in you sister and He is not about to turn loose of you now.
    I understand where you are and I hear your heart.
    Please, never give up just keep trusting Jesus - He WILL see you through. This I believe.

May God bless you and show Himself to you in a way you have never seen Him before.

Love and prayers to you ...
  6. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

I understand your fears, but completely trust in the Lord, and know that He will always take care of you. Things don't always go the directions we would have them, but they always end up better than we would have them! Trusting in Him and giving Him your problems and fears is awesome! The weight of it all is not on your shoulders anymore! I'll be praying for you!
    ~Tina~
  7. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

i pray the Lord will see you through this terrible time you are having. don't be fearful. He has his arm around your shoulder. i understand when you get to this point. and it's so difficult thinking of the future. try to turn this over to Jesus. he loves to take over for you.

love
    alice
  8. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

i can relate to the story about the kids. my daughter is just starting to show concern, she is 24. my son is only 13 and just thinks....whatever..you know the drill.

thank God for your husband and his support.

never heard of the egg powder. i will look it up. what does it do?
    alice