Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mar19, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

I've been in constant pain from fibro for more years than I care to remember. Today needs a whole new classification for "bad" to describe, the pain, fatigue, fog, and everything else that goes with this DD. Please pray that the Lord would send me relief, whether it be in the form of release from the pain or an extra helping of His loving grace to get thru this. Honestly, I am sooooo weary and so very much in pain. Thanks in advance.
    Love and blessings
    Mar
  2. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

dear Lord, please help mar to cope with her pain, exhaustion, and increase her coping to see her through day to day with your loving grace. help her to remember, in her worst time, that you are there at her side.

praying you will have relief soon.

loving thoughts
    alice

ps...are you taking anything to help you w/pain mgmt?

3. Kim

Kim New Member

You are in my prayers. Trust Him.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Father God, in your divine mercy, reach out to Mar, Lord we all here know how this pain can bring down the strongest of us, and right now this minute Mar is far down in this horrific pain.

Lord we know that Jesus, the Chirst suffered for us, now we asked that you lift your precious hand and give relief to her.

In the name of the Lord Christ Jesus, I pray........Amen.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Dear friends, it is with awe and humility that I thank you for you prayers on my behalf. may God richly bless you.
    Love and blessings
    Mar
  6. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

read the verses i posted. be faithful and know Jesus is there for you.

love
    alice