Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Nov 10, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

The last few days I've been having hard time coping and just need your prayers to turn things over to God. I know this has got to be a trail, but I am praying and will stay by the Lords side.

In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Praying for you Danny.. You are not alone on your walk, feel it and love it.

:)

3. shadow130

shadow130 New Member

I will pray for you, and remember you are not alone, Jesus
    is walking with you.

Gordon
  4. tslanker

tslanker New Member

Danny, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. You are such a constant source of inspiration to me everyday with your daily prayers. I will pray that your trial is a short one. God's Blessings, Terry
  5. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm sorry that you are going through a hard time right now, I will be praying for you.........Blessings to you, Judy
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I know I have to remember to keep praying myself and I am remembering to do that. I'm talking with the Lord all the time. This to shall pass, just gotta keep the faith. In Jesus name.
    I pray also that when I'm having a hard time, that I continue treating as the Lord would want me to. So often in the past I have done the opposite, even to loved ones. Lord please let me still treat others as you would want me to.

Amen, Danny
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Lord, I ask in the Name of the Lord Christ Jesus, that Danny put all his problems in your perfect care, an Lord, give Danny your most perfect Peace.

In the Name of the Lord Chirst Jesus...

Amen

Shalom, Shirl