Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Nov 24, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I was in a bad wreck yesterday, where my truck was totalled and I went to thr ER and I have bruising all on my left side and cracked ribs. The pain is pretty bad, but with the Lords help, I will be ok. Please just pray for me.

Danny
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Yeah, I'll be alright, just the pain from the ribs and bruising. That guys insurance is coming out today to lok at my truck to see how much to fix or total it. Its a 93 S10 Ext cab. I had only liability on, but I'm basically losong in this, unless they say it can fixed. He also was arrested for DWI and I know I shoulfd pray for him, but my state of mind is not good. I know I'm thinking finacial, but I do praise the Lord no one was killed. Thank you Lord.
    Thanks for being here Deb.

Danny
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I know from experience how much you are hurting. I pray in the name of Jesus that our Father will lay His healing hand upon you.
    I will make a small suggestion...try a product like blue stuff or anything with EMU oil on those muscles. It really does help. Did they give you something to wear around your ribs? Sometimes that helps also.
    I know you will be feeling better soon.

Take care of yourself

Hugs (gently of course)
    Takesha
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks for the prayers. No, they didnt give me any kind of wrap for my ribs, but just some painkillers and muscle relaxers. I'm up praying and lloking around for another truck to buy. Fun Fun. But I am thankful the Lord let me see another day. Praise him.

Danny
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Oh my! I'm praying for you, Danny! You must be so sore.
    I'm thanking the Lord you weren't hurt worse with your truck being totalled. I know you will find just the right vehicle the Lord has for you. I can relate to losing a car with liability only. Wasn't an accident though. Our car was stolen out of our driveway a couple of weeks ago and we had liability only (so no help financially). The car was a '93. The Lord was telling us, we needed something better anyway and now have a more reliable car. All things work together for good.
    I'm just sorry you're hurting so much......I'll pray you have fast relief from your pain.

Love in Christ,
    Harmony
  6. tslanker

tslanker New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. Thank God that no one was more seriously hurt. I hope you don't have too much pain, and that you find a truck very soon.
    Dear Lord we thank you so much for sparing our friend's life. And Lord we ask that you also be with the person who hit Danny. Let this open his eyes to see the dangers of drinking and driving. We ask this in the name of your Son our Savior, Amen. Terry
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I was in a car accident too over a year ago, rear ended. Allready had FM and the accident caused more problems and pain. I will be praying for you Danny! Get rested, surround yourself with family and freinds, try and enjoy the holidays best you can!

8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry to here this bad news. I will be praying that the Lord heal your quickly. Those cracked ribs are painful.

You take care of yourself, and many prayers and blessings going out to you.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. PrayerAngel316

PrayerAngel316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear that you was in a accident, I know how painful cracked ribs can be.

I will be praying for you, I hope that you get to feeling better soon........Blessings to you, Judy
  10. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Father, you and you alone are the safety and protection over Danny, thank you for that.

I pray that he will have the strenght that comes from you and that you will be by his side to protect him.

Thank you that he recieve's your grace and peace in increasing abundance.

I pray that goodwill will come to his door because he is generous and lends freely and conducts his affairs with justice.

I pray that Your plans will be fulfilled in Dannys life. and I thank you for your mercies on his behalf.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen
  11. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry to hear about your accident. Praying that you will have a speedy recovery and no lasting side effects. Get losts of rest my friend.

Sandy
  12. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thank yall again everyone for the prayers. Its wonderful to have such support here. I'll tell ys, I've never had a briken rib, but it hurt and is hard to sleep. I keep rolling to my left side at night, and waking up. I think I'm gonna try the recliner tonight. But I'm going to my Dr tomorrow, to have him check me out. It feels like this rib is hitting heart oe something. I ususally sneeze several times in a day, and I did after church today, it brought me to my knees. I trust the Lotd will continue to heal me, and I praise his name. I put it all in your hands Heavenly father. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  13. Showers

Showers New Member

Just read your post.

I am sorry to hear about your accident.

Those broken ribs are terribly painful. Was in a car accident about 13 yrs and messed me up pretty bad and totalled my car. I feel for you !

Rest & take care and praying for you !
    Sarah :)