Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Dec 17, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'm having a hard day for several reasons and I'm not in a god state of mind. So many things bothering me and trying hard to give them over to the Lord. But having trouble doing it. Been thinking of my Dad today, I miss having him to call and him just listening and not judging. I told my Wife earlier I nneded to take a drive for a bit. I went by my Mom's, thought i'd talk, but then decided not to, shes going to mt Sisters in Tenn. for Christmas and didnt won't her worrying about me.
    Just pray for me and ask the Lord to guide me closer to him.

Thanks, Danny
  2. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

You have my prayers....we all can use help & prayers... Please try to lighten up a little...... I know what you meant to say in this post... but the print came out" I'm not in a god state of mind..."... You are in a good state of mind.. but the print didn't come out the way you meant..... So hang in there.... God is always here for us.... I miss my Dad a lot also...... But he & THE LORD are still by my side... I just can't reach out & physically feel them....I think you know what I'm trying to say.....
    Your friend in experience & prayer !!

billcamo. ( I also have held my thoughts & feelings inside to help my family...)
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thank you Bill, I appreciate your kind words.
    My faith will remain strong.

Danny
  4. Yesh

Yesh New Member

it seems like so many things are happening in our lives that we just cannot take anymore. This is the time we need to be still and know he is God. Right now it seems like my son and I are being tried with fire, but it has brought closer to the Lord becasue we have no one else to turn to. The Holy Spirit is able to interceed on our behalf and God knows all of our needs, all we need to say is Help.

Your are in my prayers and I will pray God will bring you closer to him.

God Bless

Yesh
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Alone ...Sometimes it can be difficult for us humans to remember.... But He/She is always there... & here...
    I wish for blessings all from The Supreme Being..

billcamo.
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have been where you are many times, Father, Mother, Brother, beloved Son-in-Law, and they always came in two's for me. Lost my Father, then four months later my Mother, both in their fifties. Then years laster my wonderful Son-in-Law in an auto accident very young, then six months later my only sibling, my precious brother to cancer, also young.

The holidays to me are always full of sadness. The only bright spot is that all of them knew the Lord, so I know they are in a more perfect place then we are.

I will surely be praying for you, as I know where you are, and how your heart is so full that its hard to deal with no matter what we try to do in our human way.

I just ask the Lord to help me, and to give me His Peace that I can make it though each day, one day at a time.

God bless, and keep you in His perfect care.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Some of the greatest memories, the good ones of my Dad are of Christmas Time.

I wasn't too close to my Dad really. I miss him, but know it was his time to go. He did love Christmas. And then life around me wasn't so harsh this time of year growing up. He was not a Christian, the only time he used God in any words, was cuss words. I couldn't talk to him about anything personal either.

I am happy for you that you eperienced wonderful parents. I don't miss anyone at Christmas. I just try to make good memories for my kids to treasure.

I learned its OK to open up to loved ones on how you feel. I know you don't want to bother or worry your Mom. But hey, I would really want my children to come to me if they ever need me. I think your Mom would love that too!

I am going through depression right now too, trying the new depression med out, and its helping some.

I will be praying for you Danny!

Love, Sunshyne

8. upnightowl

upnightowl New Member

Hi Danny,

Always remember that your Dad is always at your side. I know some can not bring themselves to talk out loud but find what is comfortable for you. just know that he can hear you how ever you decide to communicate with him. i know sometimes I pray and pray but I feel like nothing is helping. I have found that sometimes it helps to sit down and write my mother-in-law a letter (she was my best friend and has been gone now 11 years). I find that I can tell her all the things I feel I need her help with and they don't seem so enourmous when I finish the letter. These are just suggestions of things I find to be helpful .

I am sending prayers out that your guardian angel watches over you during these hard times and remember when we think we are the farest from God, it is then he is carrying us close to his heart.

Wishing you a beautiful day and God's guidance

K
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thinking about you today and sending prayers up for you. I`m sorry things are so difficult for you right now. Many people get depressed over the holidays don`t feel alone.

I also lost me dad 5 years ago. I miss him so much too. I think we feel it harder at the holiday time. Remember the good times.

Yake care,
    Sandy
  10. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this.

I know what you are going through with missing your father,

I lost my father 10 years ago and I miss him so much. It seems like this time of year is the worse.

I will certainly be praying for you.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father I pray that you will watch over Danny and guide him and build his relationship with you strongly Father. I pray Father that you will fill his heart with your words and your Divine Love and Bless him Heavenly Father. For it is in Jesus' name that I pray Amen and Amen.

11. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I appreciate all your prayers. They do seem to be helping some. I feel better today and I know your prayers helped and my faith.

I am also still prayer for each and everyone here also.
    I hope and prat that everyone has a nice christmas.

DAnny