Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bluesfan, Dec 30, 2003.

1. bluesfan

bluesfan New Member

I am new to this forum, but I am seeking all of the prayers I can get. I know God is the only One that can help me, so I'm passing this on to you. I was diagnosed with clinical depression a couple of weeks ago, and it has been the toughest thing I have ever gone through. I am having a tough time with this, and I know the Lord has a reason for me to get through this but it is a struggle. Thanks for your time reading this and I appreciate your prayers!

Danny
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Hi and Welcome to the Worship Board !!

I'm sorry that you have been diagnosed with clinical depression. I will certainly be praying for you.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will watch over Danny and comfort him and give him peace.
    I pray that you will guide him and bring him closer to you and strengthen him when he is weak.
    For it is in Jesus' name that I humbly pray. Amen and Amen.
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Danny,

I also suffer from depression and anxiety and this past year was hard for me also. I certainly hope things get better for you soon. Hang in there and keep the faith.

I will be praying to the Lord that he will stand by your side and give you comfort,peace, and the strength to endure.
    God bless you. May the Lord also lay his healing hands on you.

Danny
  4. kim840

kim840 New Member

It's so good to see you posting over here. There is so much love and support here and so many prayer warriors! Welcome!! I responded to your post on the depression board and I'd love to hear how you are doing.

I want to pray for you now....

Father, I lift up Danny and his family to you now. I ask that you guide his every step right now. Be that light unto his path as you promise in your Word. Lord, I pray that you will use the medicine he is on to help him. Lord, he has a tender and willing heart. He seeks you in this situation Father. We ask that you protect him and his family. Lord as these frightening and bizaar thoughts cross his mind I pray you will intervene and speak truth to Danny. Give him discernment and wisdom about his medical providers. Lord, if he needs to see a doctor soon, I pray you will open that door immediately and make a way. Guide their minds and their hands as they provide the medical attention he needs now.

All on this board have afflictions that are lifechanging Father and I thank you for how you have sustained us through all the dark times and the pain and suffering. I pray you will sustain Danny and his family as well with all your strengh, might and power.

I pray that Danny will never lose his love for you and the sweetness of your presence. Protect his heart as he walks through this dark time and help him to see your holy and perfect light in all of this. Sustain him as he's never known before sweet Jesus!

We love you so Father and can do nothing without you!

In your precious Son's name we pray... Amen

Sleep well my dear friend. Let us know how you are doing.

BTW: I have to ask from your name bluesfan. I take it you like the blues? So does my hubby.... BIG BLUES FAN!!

Marcia
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2003]
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Welcome to the board. I am so glad that you have come to join us in prayer. God will never forsake you or leave you alone,Just reach out to him and he promised that he would answer our prayers.

Please Dear heavenly Father,touch Danny and help him in his time of need. Sometimes we can't do it ourself but we know that you can,and will be there for us. Just give him peace,
    Love and wisdom to stay strong though this time of trouble.
    We ask this in Jesus name.
    Amen
    Hugs Shirley
  6. Babyboomer

Babyboomer New Member

Hi Danny,

I can understand your anguish in that I was dx'd as clinically depressed years ago, and then 2.5 years ago got the dx of Parkinsons. But life goes on, and the Great Healer is always ready to listen to us and is only a prayer away. What may now be darkness will eventually turn to light. If you've been prescribed medications, be patient and let them get into your system good. God is good in that He has enabled doctors to help us work through these problems. And He walks with us each step of the way. I will lift you and your family up, and I just want you to know that "this too shall pass." Keep your faith.

May God grant you peace and good health for the New Year and ever after.

Friends in Christ,
    Sandi
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry your suffering from depression. I have had that myself and it is hard. I will be praying for you that you get some relief and you will feel close to God as you go through this.

God bless,
    Sandy