Please pray for me......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Scoobsmom, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

my little family and I were able to enjoy a beautiful Christmas in a warm climate, and I felt sooooo good! We had such a wonderful time. It has been a tough year for me, my husband and I faced many challenges, and my little kiddo faces challenges with a PDD. I have not been able to work for nearly 2 years, and we have had our struggles, but the Lord has walked us thru these. We decided instead of buying gifts we would share this time just the three of us...but now when I returned my mother said such hurtful things to me, and others in my family have decided to no longer communicate with us. Please, I ask that you would pray that the Holy Spirit would keep my tongue undercontrol, and for the hurt to go away. Allow me to be the example of Christ that I should be! Thank you In Christ
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed a beautiful Christmas.

Your post could also be my post. I am having the same problems that you are having. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I know exactly what you are talking about when you said that you and your family have had struggles from you being out of work. I am also going through the same thing.

I'm sorry that your family are treating you this way, My family seems to do the same thing. My family has also treated me and my husband the same way. I know how hard that it is to control your tongue when you get so tired of the way that people treat you.

I will certainly be praying for you and your family.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sure it was really good for you to get away to that nice, warm place for a much needed vacation. Praying that your relatives will be supportive not crtitical.

Best wishes,
    Sandy
  4. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

early mornings are the worst..I feel the hurts (emotional and spiritual) the most at that time. Not to mention the regular physical pains... Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying for you and your family during
    this difficult time. Just keep your faith in the
    Lord and he will guide you. God bless.

Danny
  6. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

It always hurts me to see famlies treating each other this way.
    Bless you and your whole family,Sunrise