Please Pray For Me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mjgkennedy, Jul 20, 2004.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Until yesterday our house was sold and we were to sign contracts yesterday and contracts on the other property.
    We have just found out the couple had no intention buying our property and were playing games. When they got an Engineers report on the house with everything you could think wrong they wanted the price reduced and they might then consider buying it but no contracts would be signed this week. We have to tell the owner of the other property we cant buy and this is the second time he has been left down. To say I am depressed is an understatement.

Please pray for me and my Husband because we need them right now as we are both in a lot of stress after this.

God Bless,
    Mary
  2. nymama

nymama New Member

my prayer for you:

God, please help ease Mary's mind, give her your peace in this situation, let her know that what she cannot handle or
    work out, you will.Touch the heart of all involved in this situation- let the people who offered to buy her house feel conviction and realize they need to offer a fair price and
    honor their agreement- let the owner of the home Mary wishes to buy be reasonable and agree to be patient a while longer- let Mary's husband not be discouraged by this, but lift them up and show them that you will provide what they need.I ask all of this in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen.
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry that you and your husband are going this difficult time, I know that it has to be very stressful.

I will certainly be praying for you both.

Blessings, Judy
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Wish I could pass the tissues to you. And...... this too shall pass. Better days will come. And, with it, a better house and buyer. From my lips to God's ears!
  5. dash

dash New Member

You and your husband have been on quite a ride with this house selling issue. I'll still be praying for the right buyer for your home

Della
  6. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Hi everyone thanks for your prayers at this very stressful time for me and my husband. We have our house up for sale again and the property we were hoping to buy has been sold. It was in a perfect location as this place we were hoping to buy has a lot of hills and I cannot drive anymore so this property was in the perfect spot.

I just hope we can sell again and something suitable will turn up.

God Bless,
    Mary
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I was just going to post and ask how it is going. I keep praying you will sell and the perfect place will be ready for you to buy.

Love, Mikie