Please Pray for me =(

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by suz9601, Aug 28, 2004.

1. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Please pray for me if you can. I am very sick with several illnesses and am only getting worse. I can barely get out of bed anymore. I can't sleep at all, I have pain, heart problems, etc. Thank you for taking the time. I pray to God every day that I will be healed, or at least improved. I only get worse. It's so hard to live like this. It really isn't even living. I've about had as much as I can take. I am 26 years old and have been sick for 8 years now. Thank you.
  2. ceres

ceres New Member

i will pray for you--now love and may god put his hand on you!!!!!love ceres
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I will keep you held in my thoughts of wellness~

Please,..when you pray for yourself,..use firm belief that you can and will be healed~
    ~ Open up that very deep in your heart feeling and let the Lord heal you.
    Ask and ye shall recieve~
    I'm praying that you will feel healthy again.
    Hugs,
    Tandy
  4. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

know that you are in our prayers.
  5. suz9601

suz9601 Member

I just wanted to thank all of you for your time and prayers. I hope to feel better in the future. God Bless You all.
  6. loopi

loopi New Member

Hi Suz

Your message saddens me and I was especially touched by your request. My daughter is 34 with 2 young ones and very evasive cancer with other complications. Everyday is a challenge for her also. You are so young and I simply understand.

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Be encouraged and remember Job and all that he endured. As I have prayed, I will continue to pray for you.

Be Blessed
    Your Sister in Christ
    Carleen