please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mom_2_1, Sep 18, 2004.

1. mom_2_1

mom_2_1 New Member

please say a few prayers for me that I get back to work and our money situation improves. I'm so depressed and under so much stress that I can't take much more.

Jean
  2. booboo56

booboo56 New Member

Hi,
    How terrible. I can understand that you would be depressed and under stress.

Dear Heavenly Father,
    I pray that you put your loving arms around Jean and work a miracle in her life. I pray for a job for her so that they can get their money situation under control. You are such a loving Father, please help your needing child Jean. Thank you for all you will do in Jean's life.
    In Jesus' name I pray,
    Amen

Joan
  3. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

I totally understand what you are going through. I will include you in my prayers.

Lord, please help your dear Jean. Please bless her and her family financially- I pray it will be done swiftly and bountifully. Please bless her health Lord so that she may help provide for her family. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Blessings,
    Carlie
  4. readalot

readalot New Member

I will be praying for you. That you will get a job soon. I know how that feels. That things will improve soon. And that the depression will lift.

May God bless you and keep you each day.

readalot
  5. luvumore

luvumore New Member

Praying right now. That your stress and depp be lifted. I know just how you feel. I,m stressed and depp most of the time too. You r not alone.
    God blessxxxxx Danielle
  6. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

Praying that your depression and stress be lifted and financial problems are better~~ ~~~with hope and love! sib