Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 25, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi All,

I am feeling so sick with not being able to sleep. Only one hour at a time; I am so exhausted that I can't eat hardly at all. This has been going on for over a week.

Thank you for your prayers.
    Love, Judy
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm praying that the Holy Spirit go to God and request peace for you. ( dear Hangin remiinded me of this yesterday) He knows the needs of our heart better than we do. So in times of confusion let us trust and have faith. Sometimes it is all we can do. God has given me a gift in you and I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and here for you when you need me. I'm understanding something that I never really thought about before, that is. God knew our earthly families could and would fail us and that is why we are given a heavenly family. He knew we needed fellowship so that we can gain strength and a place to worship so that we could share our joys. Some find this in church and we are finding that here. Bless you dear sister in the Lord Jesus name. De
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I am so sorry hun you have been having such a teriable time with not being able to sleep....this can do a number on us physically and mentally.

I pray you are able to get some much needed good quality sleep....May God take this exhaustion away and give you strength.

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~

4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Will keep praying, you are not alone and I know God is there with you. De
    [This Message was Edited on 05/26/2006]
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I thought for sure that I posted here last night! I guess that my fog was much worse than I thought!

Dear...I am asking God to help you find rest. I know how it is to need sleep. I wouldn't sleep now, but I try all sorts of different things. If I didn't take something I would probably never get any deep rest at all! I take the klonopin and melatonin and otc sleep pills. I switch around. But, I always take the klonopin or I would jump all night.

I am praying!

Love, Mari
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sleep deprivation is serious, especially if it continues. I can only tell you to seek medical help as it compounds every problem, emotional and physical. Insomnia has probably been my worst FMS problem as long as I can remember. Without a combination of pills, I would not sleep or function. We are a support system here dear. I think this calls for a doctor appointment.
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am praying you find peaceful sleep, very soon.

Everything in life seems more difficult when we have no restorative rest to help us.

My prayers will be with you.

God, I pray that you will help Judy, and her doctors, find an answer to help her find rest. You are all knowing and filled with wisdom. I know you are with Judy and working for her. Amen.

Hugs,

Kim
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I send prayers for you to be able to sleep. I have the opposite problem I don't want to get up.

Sending many prayers to you that you will get the much needed sleep you require.

Love,
    Faye
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please keep praying - I am feeling terrible. I hope I don't panic about all this. Have lost a lot of my appetite, feel so sick with this insomnia.

Usually, I'm like you Faye - I sleep 8-12 hours a day, and more when I don't feel good. My Dr. - psychiatrist wants me to try another mood stabilizer because with severe PTSD my emotions and their effects are like a roller coaster.

I've tried 4 with bad effects already, and had to stop them. Please pray that my psychiatrist will make an inspired, good choice.

Thank you, dear Faye, and Kim for caring and helping!

I'm feeling scared - this is so uncontrollable.

Love, Judy
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am doing that - and choosing the most nutritious foods. Yes, the broths is a good idea, and now my husband is home for the week-end to help.

I'm drinking lots of liquids too.

Maybe this will pass!

Thanks, dear one for your help and prayers!!!

Love, Judy
  11. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Lord, please surround Judy with your love and protection and peace. May your angels stand guard over her in Jesus's name.

Father i ask that you would keep her in your perfect peace.
    You are the one in control Lord, let her come to you and rest in your arms, knowing they are everlasting arms. Judy is safe, secure, and free in Jesus.

Lord, guard her mind, put a hedge of protection around her thoughts, by the blood of Jesus. Judy belongs to the Lord, bought and paid for. The enemy's plans will not work, in the name, blood, power of Jesus.
    As a child of God, in that authority, i speak peace, over Judy's mind, body, home, and life.
    Lord, we believe in you, we trust in you. Thank you now, for what you have done. Thank you for Judy, she is a precious child of God. Her life, body, heart, soul, is in your loving hands.

AMen
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just had to check in here. I see that it has been since Wednesday since you posted here. I pray that you are alright!
    I will keep praying for this and know that I care!

Love, Mari

OOps...looking at May calender....you see how this mind is working? Today is the 3rd! I am happy to see that it hasn't been so long. I just haven't been able to be in here that much the last few days.
    Still praying that you are able to eat and that you can get the doc to help you.[This Message was Edited on 06/03/2006]
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

Last night in reading over the pharmacy warnings of the med. for "mood stabilizing" that I had taken for 2 weeks, I saw listed INSOMNIA as one of the main side effects.

It had caused other dangerous problems that I was recuperating from, and so I didn't even know that it was preventing me from sleeping. I realize it's been a few days short of a MONTH, that I couldn't sleep.

I was dealing with so many things at once, that I ended up so sick and confused.

After I realized the med. was probably still leaving my system ,or my sleep rhythms had been thrown off, I stopped panicking. What a relief.

I decided to NOT make an appt. Monday for my Dr. to put me on ANOTHER mood stabilizer. No, thank you. Those side-effects can do you in!

I took some Melatonin in the middle of the night, and that gave me another 2 hours sleep.

Between yesterday and today, that is 10 hours, so if I can add to that today and tonight.... that would be good. To say the least.

All of your prayers have been a circle of protection around me!!! I'm sure I would have been panicking all the time without them.

What a gift your loving care has been! Can you please pray a little more for me, until I'm back to normal?

With lots of love,
    Judy
  14. morningsonshine

I've been thinking about you off and on today, Judy.
    and praying.

I thought it would be nice if we could all pray for you tonight at the same time? Kinda storm the gates of Heaven?

At say 8:00? I'm in central time.

Just all asking together for her peace of mind and sleep, her body being balanced back to correct, or normal rythms?

In Aragorn's words,
    "What Say You?!"

Maybe someone could start a new thread for this?
  15. windblade

windblade Active Member

You are so wonderful!

To tell you the truth, I'm still feeling kind of scared. Not panicky, Thank God; but not back to normal yet.

I'm Eastern time, would that be 9:00 or 10:00? Duh!!!

Aragorn? My hero! When did he say that?

I'll either be asleep or here.

Thank you, my friend!

Lots of love, Judy
  16. morningsonshine

The quote is from the movie, not the book.
    It's when Aragorn went thur Dunharrow, and summed the dead to fulfill their oath to fight for him in the last battle. He was the only one with the right and authority to do so, as the lawful king.

Are you breathing deeply? Sometimes that helps me.

10:00 might be a little late for some?

I think i'll put up a new thread.
  17. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Judy,
    Will keep praying that you can get the sleep you need. I seem to sleep off and on between 8 PM and 10 PM and then I'm up most of the night.

When I don't get enough sleep, I get to the point I can't keep my eyes opened.

It's miserable to want to be awake and want to sleep and then want to sleep and then be awake. Just seems to never end.

Hoping things get better and better for you. Some docs just don't help the situation at all.

Love and prayers,
    Faye