Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Jun 7, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

After a long grueling year my marriage of 31yrs. is ending in divorce. Tues. the 13th is the court trail. Yes, the court trial is his ( hubby ) idea.

My lawyer has me doing a lot of stuff. So I printed out the "Spoon Theory" and gave it to him. Hope he got my message.

He did surprise me today when he called ( my lawyer ). He gave me another list of things to do and when he was saying good bye he added " God Bless you.". Those three words let me know God is right at my side and they washed away all my worries.

Also I listed my house and sold it with out a sign in the yard, it sold in one day. Praise God again. He knew I wouldn't hold up with cleaning and showing the everyday. I just don't have the energy.

I know God is with me, but still would appreciate your prayers. God bless each and everyone of you. Thanks, De
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I grieve with you over the ending of your marriage. Even if things were bad towards the end. I am so sorry.

I am astonished at all you have been dealing with!!! The complex, exhausting court case, your job, selling your house. And how all those changes affect us emotionally.

I am so thankful that God's grace has been visible for you throughout; in your employer's words, your house selling so quickly, the lawyer's "God Bless You".

I will surely keep you strongly in my prayers, darling De.
    You need in abundance Our Lord's tender, gentle, healing love.

With lots of love of my own, Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

De,
    Do you need specific prayer about the court trial?

Love, Judy
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Offering prayers and support, 31 years is a long time. May God guide and support you in all you do.
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

De:

You are certainly in my prayers. I went through a divorce, but made it through with God's help. You will be OK.

nyrofan
  6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

(((( Big Gentle Hugs 4 You ))))

I'm so sorry, all that you are going through...I know this all has to tough and draining. But as you said....GOD is with you and will always be with you!!!

Prayers going Up for you hun!!

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and having gone through the divorce after a long marriage, I can somewhat relate to your pain and other emotions.

I will pray for you. I will pray for whatever you need to be accomplished. God knows the specifics and I leave them to Him to keep you safe and secure.

You have my deepest sympathy and I want you to know that your life will go on...and at some point be better than before. God is able. It is a process.

Love you!
    Sue
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm sorry to hear after 31 years you and your husband are getting a divorce. I always fear this because I have been married for almost 28 years and the thought does cross my mind off and on due to all of my illnesses.

Many prayers to you to get through all of this without much stress or pain.

Hugs,
    Faye
  9. libra55

libra55 New Member

May God hold you in his loving arms during this time of transition in your life.

((((((hugs))))) and prayers for you,
    Michelle
  10. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Stoping in to read and pray for all. Your prayers have certainly been keeping strong. Thankyou. De