Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Mar 25, 2007.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

please say a prayer for me I"m so weak and in so much pain right now.
    my grandson Micheal is doing good ,he goes to court this thursday at 9;00, please pray that the court will grant him a
    work permit to drive.
    I just don't have the strenght to pick him up every morning,and he will have to give up his job if he can,t drive.
    he,s trying so hard I don"t want him to have a set back.
    I"m feeling so bad right now,please pray that God will give the strenght to go on till Michael can get to work on his own.
    blessings sixtyslady
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father could You please come and help this lady right now. Please come and ease her pain and discomfort. Please pour Your life and strength into her body. Please come alongside her today and encourage her. Please help her to see light in this dark situation right now. Please give her wisdom as what to do about her son. Please Father intervene in her son's situation. Please somehow turn tis situation around for good. Thank you Lord for what You are going to do in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi!
    I'm in agreement with Caffey's prayer. Lord we praise you that Michael is doing so well and heading in the right direction. Lord we don't want a set back with this so we ask you to bless this family and meet their needs. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

Nancy
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

just got back on thanks for all your prayers.
    it means so much to have support.
    I"m very weak and just can"t seem to get stronger.
    I"m trying to stay strong in faith.I know your prayers will help.
    hope ypu all have a good Sunday.
    blessings sixtyslady