please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Sep 20, 2008.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

please pray that my doctor will take me back and continue treating me for chronic pain.

she's away from the office so I can't talk to her, the doctor covering for her will not fill my meds

so I have to go to a hospital

I think it might have to be a locked down facily.

I have to find my own hosptial

pray that the Lord will put the right people in my path

and that I will go to the right hospital

also I have withdrawel now starting

I keep sneezing and its scaring me
    i know thats from the kadian.

i have othr things happening to me as well

thank you

2. kbak

kbak Member

Newenglander,
    It sounds like a very bad time for you. I will be praying God intervenes right now to meet your needs!

Hang on,
    kbak
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I having problems praying right now
    so again thank you
  4. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

NewEnglander

Dear Lord , please watch over NewEnglander and make sure she is covered in Your loving Peace and Comfort. This is a hard time , Lord and she needs an advocate. You are the best Advocate that I know.

Keep her on a path where she will meet people that know exactly what to do for her and that she will go to the right hospital . Help her in the withdrawels and keep her steady and peaceful with minimal or NO pain. I pray this in Jesus Holy name , Amen and Amen

God bless you ,
    Holly
  5. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Newenglander,

If you can speak the Word of God aloud about this situation.

I shall find favour, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight (or judgement) of God and man. (Proverbs 3:4).

No weapon that is formed against me will prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgement will be shown to be in the wrong. This (peace, righeousness, security, truimph over opposition) is the heritage of the servants of the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17).

Father God,
    Your word says if two of us on earth agree about whatever we may ask, it will come to pass and be done for us by You Our father in Heaven, Lord we gather and ask for urgent medical help for Newenglander, Lord make a way for her to the right facility, go ahead and prepare the hearts and minds of those that will treat her, Lord You know her needs, Let there be no doubt or judgement, just loving care and the right medication, Hold her in the palm of Your hand, Cover her with your wings, favour her Lord, meet her needs, please bring peace that passes understanding to the core of her soul, Lord we ask in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

God Bless You.

Cindy.

6. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

its getting harder for me now

I have one kadian left

just rationing has been horrific

I can no longer stand

I'm at the mercy of these horrible people

this is not of God

plese pray that I would be able to talk to my real doctor

I need to talk to her

there are lying spririts at work here

my health is declining so fast and with each phone call I make to get help, I get cold unfeeling people. and now I just expect and eccept it.

I even say thank you to them when they are being so cruel

love and blessings
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Asking God to help you, give his strength in your weakness.

His excellent wisdom to deal with finding you new Dr's, who will help you in pain management.

For him to find a way for you, to make a way.

To surround you with his great supernatural love and help.

I join in and agree with all other prayers here!

New Englander, we will stand by you, in prayer. I agree with Holly that God is our best Advocate. It is so cruel the way the Dr's trear people that need pain and other meds.

Dear God, make a way for your precious child, Newenglander, protect her, Lord. Bring help for her! Provide for her.

We need advice and ideas here, Lord.

We ask all this in the power and holiness of Jesus' Name. Amen.

Judy

8. windblade

windblade Active Member

We will stand in prayer for you, when you feel too beaten down, and overwhelmed!!!

I take meds. for depression, anxiety disorder, and PTSD.
    Clonopin is the one they try and reduce, when that is just the one that keeps me stable.

Are your meds. being reduced gradually?

Dear Lord, fight for NewEnglander. Bring help and change for her. Help her to find the right people for her.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.
  9. poets

poets Member

Here is another prayer coming your way. I pray that God will guide, direct and comfort you in your recovery. Also that you'll feel His presence more each day. Please keep us posted. And remember that God is in control.

Hugs,
    Meg
  10. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

as I have said on the fibro board

I still have one kadian left in my system
    and today I will reseach on the web for help

you have all made me believe in caring people again

I have been treated so badly and talked to like dirt. I'm still in shock and yet use to it now after all the phone calls. I still say thank you to these uncaring rude people.

please pray (crying) please that my doctor will take me back and everything will be like it was

I am not ready to give up my life and I have been living in a hell

I have been starting to think more and more about suicide, But DON'T worry

I know there is no chance of pain relief in hell, lol

its just the last time I was not medically treated for chronic pain my mind did snap, i was a different person.

ask the LOrd to guide me, to put good people in my path, people who will help me, who have the autority.

Love and Blessings to you all
    Lisa
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thinking of you throughout the day, and praying hard!

Lord God, guide Lisa please, and give her strength to know what direction to go in Lord.

We all join in prayer for her. Lord, have mercy!

Lisa, do you have any way to contact your old Dr.? Did she take good care of you?

Don't worry about responding if you're not up to it.

Judy
  12. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I honeslty do not know how to thank you
    your support has meant so much to me
    and more then anything your prayer's
    what a blessing you are, along with the my friends from the fibro board
    If only doctors had such a heart

I am still really afraid though

running out of all my meds now

don't know how I will handle the pain

just a taste of it is so unbearable, thats when I ration and don't take the recommended dose.

today I just walked around the house like a zombie, that and desperatedley trying to find things out on the web.

its like hitting brick walls and running around in circle's.

I just wish my doctor would come back from maternity leave and not believe these lies

but I was told that she was in total agreement with the office's decision.

I had to dig up my cane today, walking is now becoming difficult.

I guess I'm looking for a miracle.

thanks for listening
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

There are many more here that are praying for you - who don't have the strength to post.

I can understand your fears. And I think the medical system is inhumane and whacky - keeping pain meds. from people who need them.

When is your Dr. coming back from maternity leave?

Can we help you do a search online?

Are the new Dr.s wanting you to go cold turkey????

Lord Jesus, we lift up Lisa to you. Help her in this situation to find someone to help her, Lord.

Bring someone humane to help her, someone who has compassion!

We all join together in this request, Lord.

Amen.

Judy
  14. poets

poets Member

You know, you said it all in your last post. You're looking for a miracle. And our God is a God of miracles. The Bible says He never changes, He is the same...yesterday, today, and forever.

I'm praying for your miracle.

Love,
    Meg
  15. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,

I saw your posts on the cfs/fibro board - so I was able to catch up on your story.

Everyone there has been so supportive, and coming up with good ideas.

Praying hard for you that you will be well enough to find help!

Praying for your Dad too!

We won't give up on praying for you!

Judy