Please pray for my baby boy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tiredTina, Jun 18, 2003.

1. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

Hi, first post on this board. I've been on the other board for quite some time now. Just found this one yesturday, and I am so excited!!!!

I am in desperate need of prayer for my 1 yr old Lucas. He has a lot of medical problems, the most severe being intestinal. He's had 2 surgeries already(we almost lost him on Good Friday). He seemed to be doing better after the emergency surgery in April, but the last few days have been terrible. He's showing signs of the same problem where his intestine is blocked and starts dying. He is having a barium enema tomorrow to try and find out what's going on....the problem with that is that it's not always visible on any kind of x-ray. He also is immunodifficient, and can die of infection!!! So, it's a double edged sword.

I strongly believe in the power of prayer.....I believe the Lord has heard all our prayers and saved him this far. My husband and I continue to rely on the Lord, for this is definately out of our hands. The more people praying for our little guy, the better!!! So, I come to you here asking for your prayers.

I am so happy to have found christians who also know and understand what I go through with FMS....who can support me and help remind me of our Lord's awesome love. Blessings to each and everyone of you!!!

Thank you so much!

In Him,
    ~Tina~
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Prayers going up for your son and for you and your husband.. God is in control and he is awesome!!!Things will get better!!

In Christ
    Jessica
  3. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

Yes, I am praying and believing for little Lucas. That God will send the right doctors to see him and that He will begin a work through these doctors to bring about His healing miracle in this precious ones life. - That he will be made whole, from his head to his little toes!
    And that God will give *more grace* to you and your husband as you train up this precious child and watch him grow into a wonderful young man ... In Jesus' name!

God bless! {{{{Hugs!}}}}
  4. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

I will be honored to offer up a prayer for little Lucas. It is so hard to see our children suffer, so I will be happy to make mention of mom in my prayers as well.

Never let go of your faith.... even in the darkest of days the Lord is always at your side. May our Heavenly Father watch over you and Lucas and give the doctors what they need in order to use their knowledge to benefit your precious son.

Please let us know how it goes.

In faith,
    C J
  5. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

I will pray for little Lucas, there is nothing more powerful then a mother`s prayer. Your prayers will be answered for little Lucas, believe,never doubt your prayers.The Lord has blessed this nation with great medical advancements he will come through. God bless you and your husband and Little Lucas give him special hugs from Sunrise.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2003]
  6. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

the place to come to for prayers and support. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your son. please keep us posted on his progress with his test......queenbee
  7. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Your family is in my prayers. May the lord send his angels to comfort you and guide you. May the healing power of the great Lord all mighty send the fire of healing upon Lucas. The lord knows exactly what he needs. Believe and thank the Lord daily that he is healed Jesus already paid the price..just recieve..I will continue to pray
    Welcome to the board glad you found us...............
    Let the Lord be your strength

In Jesus Name,
    Hugs
    Barb
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up.

BTW, we have people of all religions here who pray for each other.

Love, Mikie
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

little Lucus, God bless all of your family too.

Shalom, Shirl
  10. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I'm sending prayers up for all three of you. Please let us know how things go.

Take care....Kathi
  11. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Dear Lord I lift up this wonderful and adorable child of yours and ask you heal him with your wonderful hand and love, father give the doctors the knowledge that they need to give this child the proprer healing he deserves, Lord you are an almight god and a wonderful god and we know that you have a plan for us, but we are only human lord and we are scared, help his parents to also seek comfort in your master plan for they're child...

In Christ Name

Jessica
  12. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

Wow! It is so great to see all these replies and prayers for us. I have been away from the computer a few days, my cousin came in to visit from Portland.
    Just to update you, the test shows some displacement of the intestine, but needs to be compared with surgery reports before we know anything. Infact, I'm waiting for a call from the dr. right now to let me know any more details.

But, I am really touched by all of your responses, cares and concerns. I KNOW that it has helped....he had a turn around right after the test, there are still some issues and moderate pain, but nowhere near the degree that it was. And with no rhyme or reason. Prayer. It's as simple as that. Thank you Lord, and thanks to all of you!
    God Bless,
    ~Tina~
  13. receani

receani New Member

Dear God in Heaven,
    We lift up Lucas to your throne room of grace. Your know him and formed him in his mothers womb. You are the Great Physician. We lift up this mothers heart before You and ask You to dispatch Your ministering angels to be with Lucas and perform Your perfect will. Dear God we know that You love Him and that Your plans are good and that Your plans are to prosper him. Thank you dear Father for hearing our prayer. Bless this mother, bless this father. Give them strength. Restore them and give them peace.
    In Jesus Name
    So be it(Amen)
  14. Julygal

Julygal New Member

When I think of all the prayers I've prayed in my life & the wonders of God's Grace and His Miracles, I am in complete awe! I definitely believe in prayers.
    May God's Presence and His Peace surround Lucas, & you & family!
    Love & prayers,
    Carolyn