please Pray for my brother this is life or death

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by carebelle, Oct 17, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Hes really in a terrible place mentally .Hes missing again and I just do not know how long he can keep going threw this. He has addictions since he was 13 years old and I think he may be at the end of all hope. hes48 and lost everything in life no one to help hes burn all bridges .He always knows I am here but hes in another state and to be honest I think he may be to far gone this time mentally.I need your prayers he doesn't hurt anyone or his self.

he has been in hospitals off and on for years the Doctors have really let him down. They never keep him long enough to really get him on the right meds. ONLY GOD can help now all I can do is Pray. I do not want to read or hear hes another tragedy in tomorrows papers.

This is worse then I can write here so please keep him in your prayers.
  2. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

believe me when i tell you that i know what addiction is all about. it is too bad that he has never gotten the right help. this world is not fair when it comes to helping people in the right way. and as far as most people are concerned, they do not want to get involved. im sure he has lived a very lonely life and feels unwanted. thats what addiction does. it doesnt leave any room for hope. unfortunately for some people they are left with a circle of people around them that have the same problem. we need to do so much more in this country to stop drugs and alcohol from ruining our lives. its so accessable.

well i will pray for you and your brother.

Please Lord Jesus...find this lost sole and bring him home. it is not too late. let someone hold out a hand to him and pull him from his darkness. you have helped many get free from the evilness of this terrible monster...ADDICTION! his body cannot take what he is putting into it. and his mind and soul ache for your love. Please help him to find You and the way out...and free his sister from her feelings of guilt. give her the strength to fight...and please Lord help her to find him soon...in Jesus Name...Amen
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

guilt is something you feel when you are responcible .I know I am not. I have tried to help him as much as I can but the bottom line is, we are all responcible for our own lifes.
    Thank God I know I have been a good sister with Gods help.
    You are right we have a generation that were tricked into drug use as young people .Now as they are older those that get this far are still lost.We owe our brothers and sisters a way out and our government does not do enought to stop them before it gets to a place where to many lifes have been loss.
    addiction is an illness which all to offten leads into mental illness.

Thank you so much for your prayers.
    I post on the CFS/FM board mostly but I am fighting my own health now .He needs prayers and thank you for helping me send more up.
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

Our dear Lord, may your spirit guide this lost soul back to your loving, healing, and comforting spirit. May you intervene spititually and mentally. Let your presence be felt with such love, compassion, and forgivenss that he falls to his knees with repententness, and accepts the price that you have already paid for his soul and his life. Dear Lord let him be a witness unto you for saving his soul and transforming his life. Let this healing be transforming for your Glory. In Jesus' name, Amen
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dear Jesus I know You are with this brother.

I ask that You show him so much love, that it fills the empty space inside his heart. Also let him know he is not alone, You are always there.

Please clean the poisons from his head and show him the Way. Only You can do this.

Guide him back to his loving family. Show him that he is a much loved child of God and You are not willing to lose even one of us. We all are of great value to You.

Be with his family and let them know You are with this child and give them your peace.

I ask this in Your Most Holy Name and in all faith. Amen

6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

My adopted sister and my step daughter are all victim to this horrible thing.Linda
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Care

Your brother and your family are in my prayers

May God Bless you all

kgangel
  8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

If you think of it, please let us know your brother's first name. I am sure God knows who I am praying for, but it helps me. Nobody needs the kind of torture you are facing. Prayers dear.
  9. carebelle

carebelle New Member

His first name is TIM
  10. carebelle

carebelle New Member

he checked into a mental hospital yesterday. Please keep praying for him .He has done this many times before and has never gotten the real help he needs. He really is at rock bottom.
    Thank you all for your prayers
  11. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

That this time it will be different, and he will get the help he really needs.

Lord, we pray that you see carebelle's brother, and you intervene in his situation.

amen.
  12. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dearest Jesus, thankyou for answering our prayers so quickly and with a possitive result.

Please keep close to Tim and let him know that You are there.

Give him Your strength to fight. I ask that if it is possible You would not make him suffer through the withdrawal that causes more need for something to stop the pain in this heart.

But instead fill his heart with You and all the wonderful things You give us daily.

I know he will need many things and You know everyone of these. I pray he will listen and accept Your help giving up all his old ways for Your way.

I ask this in Your Holy Name and with all faith. Amen
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so thankful that your brother is safe. We will pray that he gets the the help that he needs this time. This illness is so hard on everyone concerned...I know from experience.
    Please know I will help pray.

Love....Mari
  14. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I pray that your brother will get the needed help now. I pray that the doctors will have wisdom and insight in treating him this time and that their treatment that will really help him. Thank God for taking care of him during this crisis.

Love,
    Nancy
  15. carebelle

carebelle New Member

We have struggled along with him all his life .now things have turn violent with him its so sad. Please keep him here in prayer .
  16. baanders

baanders New Member

Dear Father,
    We bring this man before you, before your throne of mercy and acceptance. We praise you and offer up ourselves to you. Have mercy on this man and reach down and deliver him through your son, Jesus, who died on the cross. You care for this man. Please let him always be filled with your presence. Please protect him with your guardian angels. We pray for peace and a normal mind. A mind that can reason and make good decisions. Please turn this situation around. Be with my sister at her time in need. Please comfort her through your holy Spirit. Proverbs 3:4-6. In the name of the Father, through Jesus Christ. Amen.

baanders
  17. carebelle

carebelle New Member

thank you so much for your prayers .Without going into it please know things are very bad for him right now ZHe is really in a lot of trouble.
    Thank you for your prayers