Please pray for my brother

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by alkcamel, Oct 3, 2004.

1. alkcamel

alkcamel New Member

Frist of all i want to say sorry for posting so many times. I would like to ask everyone to please please for my older brother. he is 22 years old and ended up in jail last night. i jusr found out about it today. he os there cause he was with a friend and they found drugs on him. him and his wife just had their first child a month ago. he kives in arizona. the facted that he was using drugs totally shocked all my family. i just dont know what to do cause i live in oklahoma. i have only seen my nephew a couple of times and know i am afraid that i am not going to get to see him at all. so please juse pray for my family and me.

thanks
    amber
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2004]
  2. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

First let me say how wonderful and loving you are to your brother. And you can not write the worship board too much asking for prayer, dear one. We will be praying for your troubled brother and also for you and for your burdened heart that is so worried for your him~may God Bless and keep watch over you both.~~~~~~~with hope, Sib
  3. alkcamel

alkcamel New Member

thank you for praying for him and for me. i made a mestake in his age he just truned 22.

amber
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2004]
  4. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

What a wonderful sis you are! I have one son, 34yrs. old, and yes, there were some rough times. We will continue to pray for your brother and that God touch his heart and speak to him, and comfort him. I will be thinking and praying for you dear Amber.~~~~~~~~with love and hope, Sib
  5. alkcamel

alkcamel New Member

i found out today that the court released him because it was his first offence. he does have to go to meetings and do a weekly drug test. thank you for praying and i know the power of prayer works.

amber
  6. dash

dash New Member

Heavenly Father,

Even though Amber's brother is out of jail, he is still greatly in need of Your help. Please let many ministers of the gospel cross his path. Open his mind to Your truth. Create in him a deep hunger to know you. Give him the spiritual, emotional and physical strength to break free from any drug addiction or destructive habits.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
  7. alkcamel

alkcamel New Member

thank you all for praying for my brother. right now he is going through beeing sick and all the other stuff that is involved with that.

amber