Please pray for my cousin Jody

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tonakay, Mar 9, 2006.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

He was in a bad car wreck in his teens and has had bad health ever since. He's in his 40's now. Anyway, he was to have his gall bladder out next Tuesday and went in yesterday for all his pre surgery tests and they found a problem with his heart. So surgery has been put off. He's been through so much through the years, please say a little prayer for him

God bless,
    Tona
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

That's the way I have been looking at it too, God wanted the heart problem found so he created the gall bladder problem... I just KNOW he will be fine.

Thank you and God bless,
    Tona
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Update us when you have a chance, Tona. Hope all is well.

Sue
  4. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

I'll be praying for your cousin. Sounds like he has has a tough time. It's a blessing that they found the heart problem BEFORE the surgery! I'll be praying that the Lord heals his heart and touches him so that the Dr.s can then take care of this gallbladder.
  5. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I hope and pray that your cousin Jody will be o.k. and everything will turn out fine.

Wishing you and your family many Blessings.

Lindy
  6. tonakay

tonakay New Member

They postponed the surgery when they found the heart problem. He is on some kind of med for it now and I'm waiting to hear an update on if it is working.

Thank you everyone for your kind prayers. God bless each of you,
    Tona