Please pray for my cousin

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by alkcamel, Oct 2, 2004.

1. alkcamel

alkcamel New Member

i want to ask every one to please pray for my cousin Tim Gean who is in Iraq. he as been over there for about a year and he has a little girl who is about 1 1/2 years old. he is having marital problmes with the babys mom. so i just want everyone to please pray for him and remeber all our troops over there.

thanks
    amber
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2004]
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I sure will pray for your cousin Tim and his family. I`m am just so grateful for the good job Tim and the rest of our troops are doing. I`m sure its very hard on them and their families.

Asking God to put his white light of protection around Tim and also heal any problems they are having. Bring him home soon to his wife and daughter please. Amen.

Sandy
  3. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I lift up Tim and the rest of our troops to Your divine protection and care. Keep him safe in Iraq. Reveal Yourself to him in many ways. Please help stabilize his marriage, along with all the other relationships that are strained and stress by the war.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
    [This Message was Edited on 10/07/2004]
  4. alkcamel

alkcamel New Member

thanks everyone for praying. i will aslo be praying for aour troops and tim and his family. as far as i understande he is scheduled to come home in march of next year but who knows hopfuly that is when he will be ablr to come home.

once again thanks
    amber
  5. alkcamel

alkcamel New Member

once again i would like to thank every one for praying.

amber