please pray for my cousins family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Aug 14, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

well we just about made it thru this year without a death in the Family, but my cousins just passed yesterday, now he is at peace but please pray for his wife and Family. they just found he had colon cancer the 4th of July.
    and could you say a pray for me to get thru the funeral.I"m in alot of pain and know its not going to be easy.this will make 6 people in 5yrs.
    he was alot older than me but we had become close the last few yrs, and I"m going to miss our phone chats.
    Thanks sixtyslady
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will pray for you, and your cousins family.

How are the ringing in the ears, and depression for you doing? How is your husband's health? How is your grandson? Is your family being any nicer?

This life can be so draining. But God promises to see us thru! Love and blessings to you and your family. Tam
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear sixtyslady,

My heart breaks for you and all you are going through. I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

May God Bless you

hugs,

kgangel
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thank you for your prayers.my hubby is doing O.K. the Drs are keeping a eye on his condition, plus we are educating ourselves sbout it and trying alot of natural remedies to help him.
    Haven"t found out anymore about our Grandson,our daughter doesn"t keep in touch with us. I pray for Michael everyday.

Things are not much different with our other girls.they just don"t seem to care about us,hardly ever get to see the grandkids anymore,its sad that people can grow so far apart.
    But you know alot of people our age ,have told me their grown kids just don"t have time for them,so I guess its not that uncommon. I just remember how close I was to my Grandparents and the positive impression they left on me.
    Hope our kids realize this before its to late.

sixtyslady

5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please accept my sympathy for your loss. I ask the Lord to hold your hand and give you strength for the tasks at hand.
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and for you too,that you make it through the funeral.Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 08/15/2006]
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting up prayer for your cousin's family, and for all of your needs.

Love, Judy