Please pray for my dad

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kar1953, Jul 24, 2003.

1. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

My wonderful dad is 76 years old & is in such bad shape. He is in bad pain every day. He is getting to the point where he can't hardly walk. Mom says his appetite is getting poor which is hard to imagine since he eats anything that doesn't eat him first!!

I just can't stand seeing him in this pain. I've given him different supplements to try but nothing seems to help him much - not even his pain meds.

I'm positive a prayer from all of you would help a great deal. I pray for him all the time but think I need some help on this one.

Thanks......Kathi
  2. KCD

KCD New Member

May he know God's comfort and peace. May God's healing hand touch Kathi's father.Amen...KCD
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will agree with you and the others here for your Dad, the Lord is going to hear us all in his behalf.

God bless you and your family too.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Kathi,
    Prayers going up for your father. May his Blessing and healing come down.
    Lord I lift up this father and his family to you. Comfort them and give them peace. Lord I ask that you increase his appetite and bring strength to his legs. Lord draw him close to you. Father I come against anything that the enemy has for this family. I pray a hedge of protection around them I summond angels from heavenly places to surround them. Father you said in your word that if it is asked it will be given. I am asking you to keep the promises you have given us in your word in Jesus mighty name Amen

God Bless
    Barb
  5. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

it's so difficult when you see your parent suffering. i pray for the Lord to comfort your family and that he will give your dad some relief and that he may get his appetite back.

babs msg is awesome.

praying for the hedge and the angels to protect you all.

love
    alice
  6. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

who said a prayer for my dad. I hope to get in to see him this weekend & hope to find him feeling better. If he is feeling better it's due to your compassion & faith & I thank you.

Take care.....Kathi
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Very often, docs undertreat older patients. Can you look for a doc who can help with pain. It's a crime for the doc to let him suffer like this. I pray you can find help for him.

Love, Mikie
  8. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I also stand in agreement with the prayers above. May He bring you peace and strength and the answers to your father's needs. Love and peace, Rebel