Please pray for my daughter and stepson

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hiyouall, Sep 27, 2004.

1. hiyouall

hiyouall New Member

Any words of comfort and prayer would help right now. My daughter Nadine just found out she may have diabetes and probably can not have children she has always wanted. My stepson Cory has been sent to Fort Dix, N.J. for military training to fight the war in Irag. Thank you
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Your daughter and stepson will be in my prayers. I pray for God to watch over them both, and keep them healthy and safe....

Kim
  3. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

Will remember in prayer, a special Mom~that you be granted peace and also prayers for your daughter and also your brave stepson who deserves our respect and thanks for what he is doing.~~~~~~~with hope and love,Sib
  4. dash

dash New Member

Hiyouall, I have a brother who lives near Fort Dix and works at the McGuires Airforce Base. He has a civilian job there and also serves in the Airforce Reserve.

In the buildup to the War in Iraq, he served in Oman. He's probably going to have to do a rotation over there soon.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift up Cory to you as he undergoes training for Iraq. As he prepares physically and mentally for this war; prepare him spiritually for his tour. May he grow close to You and depend on Your care and protection.

Comfort and sustain his parents. Give them hope for their future together. Send out your heavenly angels, and surround this young man with a hedge of protection that keeps him from harm.

Lord, I ask that you help Nadine deal with this medical crisis. Enfold her in your loving arms, and if she has diabetes, please allow her to find someone to work with her, or treatment to make her dream of children a reality.

In Jesus'name I pray,
    Della
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sending more prayers for your daughter and step-son. I hope your daughter can keep her diabetes under control. May the good Lord keep Cory safe as he goes off to war.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  6. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

and all that serve our country and also to their family and friends~~We lift them all up to you God, in Jesus name that they are wrapped in your loving arms and feel your presence and peace. It`s so hard for us that have our loved ones in harm`s way ~~~ Blessings to all of you~~~~~~~sib
    [This Message was Edited on 10/02/2004]
  7. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Of course I will pray for Nadine and Cory.. Hope you are doing well dear friend.. love and prayers.. dona
  8. hiyouall

hiyouall New Member

Thank you for your words of prayer and caring. It means so much to me as prayer and my strong faith in our lord has helped me get thru some difficult times.
    Sometimes my faith has been tested but it always seems to work out somehow. I would just like to pray for everyone else here also it is a difficult world we live in.
    Hugs to you all, From Dawn