Please Pray for my Daughter

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by gumama, Jul 31, 2003.

1. gumama

gumama New Member

Please include my daughter in your prayers tonight.. she has Fibro, Lupus, Meniere's and MVP...!!!!! she is the strongest person I know.. but she is in a terrible Flare right now with the Fibro... its the worst one EVER.

she has begun having the Migraine headaches almost daily ..she and her husband are trying to help start a church and she trusts the Lord for her healing..

I know with all of us praying at the same time the Lord will work miracles.

Sandy in the Desert
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My prayers are going up for your daughter. It is so hard to see our loved ones suffer. My prayers are going up for you too.

Love, Mikie
  3. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

My prayers and love are with you!
    I will lift your baby up to our heavenly father.
    I also pray peace and comfort for you Mom.

Blessings,
    *jewel*
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will surely be in prayer for your daughter, and also your son in laws work for the Lord. HOw wonderful they are working towards a chrurch.

Will continue to pray untill you give us an update that all is going well.

God bless all of you...........

Shalom, Shirl
  5. fonda

fonda New Member

May Gods will be done in the life of your daughter and her family. May he send comfort and strength and guidance.

May he also comfort you, Mom, and give you strength to pray and have faith in your prayers.

Remember he has a reason for every situation even though we might not understand.

That still doesnt make it easier to see your loved one suffer. I will be praying for you and yours, that you will soon see a rainbow thru the clouds.

In the sweet Holy Name of Jesus I pray these things....Amem

Love to you all....Fonda
  6. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Offering prayers for healing for your daughter.