Please pray for my daughter

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by nanna4550, May 27, 2006.

1. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

My 20 yr old daughter is very angry since the breakup with her baby's dad. My poor grandson is having nightmares (he's only 2) and my daughter is complaining all of the time
    about the dad and his new girlfriend. They moved back home and so I'm having to deal with her stress too, which I can't seem to handle. My heart aches for her, but mostly for my innocent little grandson.
    Please pray that she will reach out to God for help, and make positive steps to deal with her emotions. Also, that she will listen to me today when we talk about the situation and what I need her to change if she is to continue to live here.
    Praise God that He is in control and will come to our aid.
    LOL, Nanna
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I find it very hard to be around negative attitudes, it's draining.

Sending prayers, keep praising God, He is in control, and praying your daughter will also realize that with you.

Blessings
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes, will be asking for this situation to get better for all concerned.
    You are in such a difficult situation...and that isn't easy to do when you are well, but so much harder when you are dealing with health issues of your own.

Praying!

Love....Mari
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

The old adage holds. Little kids, little problems. Big kids big problems.
    I pray for peace and resolution for you and your family.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in prayers for your family and ESPECIALLY for your precious little Grandson!

LOve, Judy
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Nanna,
    Prayers for your daughter and your grandson. So sorry you are having to go through a difficult time and that they are too.

Hugs and prayers,
    Faye