Please pray for my daughter

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Christinawensell, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

she will be having surgery on her face on Thursday at 9:00 am. She was a victim of a vehicle/road rage incident on Father's day this year, and has to undergo several plastic surgeries. She is worried but being 17 she does not want to lead on to anyone that she is concerned about the unknown. She really trust the surgeon, since he did emergency surgery on her when she first came in.

I am very concerned about her. She is only 17. She has not been the same since the day of the accident. She is always in pain. She had alot of her face torn off, including her nose and her upper lip.

We feel so blessed to still have both of my girls here and alive. My oldest daughter was driving. The youngest came so close to not. They actually said she was going to be a fatality.

Thank you for the prayers.

Christina
  2. blkkat

blkkat New Member

GOD is with you!!!!!

you hang in there. everything will be fine.

I'll be praying for her and your family.

GOD BLESS===== BLKKAT
  3. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Oh, how my heart aches for your precious girls. I will certainly remember her and all the rest of your family also. I know that God will be with her and give her the strength that she needs.

May God bless all of you during this time.

Cheryl888881
  4. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

Yes, you and your daughter definitely have my prayers for the upcoming surgery. I pray that God will put His everloving arms around your daughter during that surgery and guide the hands of the surgeon to do the perfect job.
    What a horrible things for your daughters to have had to go through. I agree with the other poster, have they been in any counseling? This will be something that will be with them for a very long time. I will be prayiing starting today, but know that on Thurs. at 9am, I will be lifting her up in prayer.

Hugs,
    Mimi