PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY TODAY and SAT and SUN

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by carebelle, Sep 19, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I know some of you know my home has been for sale .Well tomorrow my Realtor is doing a Open House for Realtors . And then on Sat. and Sunday doing it for the general public .We really need it to sell .

My husband has accepted a teaching job at a medical college in Ohio our home state .We can not go until this house sells. This is a wonderful oppertunity for us to get back home after 33 years. He also will be a wonderful teacher and a very good example for the young men and women he will be teaching to become PA's.

I even wrote Oprah asking her to help us get it sold so He can reach his dream of being a Teacher. I also told her how he's been a wonderful husband and cared for me since I was DX with FM/CFS . I told her about his military career and how he wants to TEACH now.

Anyhow please pray for us so that we can move there ASAP .Hes used all his vacation here to go back there and teach. So we need this sale this week. Thank you all for your prayers . This is an oppertunity to tell PA's first hand what this DD has done to all of us .
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Yes, continuing to pray for your selling of your house, and your husband's teaching job.

There will be a lot of people praying here who will not have the energy to post to you; but nevertheless will faithfully pray for your needs.

This board looks slow, but there is a lot of action happening 'behind the scenes'.:)

Thursday night is prayer night. There is another post under Hangininthere's name for this Thurs. The 22?
    You could put your request there also for more people to see.

Your new life sounds wonderful. I'm so glad too that you have a warm, supporting husband.

Many blessings to you,
    Judy
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sending prayers that your open house brings a bunch of great offers and you can move on. A very nerve wracking time for your family. Wishing you all the best.
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

HI Carebelle,

I am praying for you and your family, that all will go very smoothly and a miracle may happen for you.

I am so glad you will be going back to your home town. I finally came back to mine to stay too, it is so nice.

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

for your prayers.I usually post on the FM/CFS board .I have those D's.

You are right this has been very very tireing for me. My husband is out of town until Sat. so I tried to clean things alone with my son and I am really ready to downsize.Things are just to much for me.
    Thank you all again .Please request prayer for us with those you know. There were 7 realators who came in and Sat and Sun is another Open House for everyone else.

6. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi carebelle - Congratulations on your husbands new job. He sounds like a wonderful caring teacher.

I know it must be exciting and overwhelming at the same time to be moving back home. Wow after 33 years.

I am saying a prayer for the both of you that your house sells quickly.

Wishing you many Blessings to come.

carolin
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I will pray that your house sells quickly. I am a teacher so I have a soft spot in my heart for those who have the passion to teach. I wish you all the best!

Nancy
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

who understands the desire to teach. Praying that you get a good offer on your home this week.

Pepper