Please Pray For My Family...............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by FibroJudy36, Oct 26, 2003.

1. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Please pray for me and my family, We are having some major financial problems right now I am afraid that we are going to loose our home.
    I am no longer able to work due to FMS, I have applied for SSD and was denied and I have appealed it...............Blessings to all of you, Judy
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Most of us have suffered financial problems at some time because of our illnesses and it is so stressful. I pray that your appeal is successful and that you can find an answer to your prayers.

Bless you.

Love, Mikie
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers................Blessings to both of you, Judy
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I truly understand what you are going through. We lost our home last year. Couldn't pay the payments any longer. It was stressful for sure. We live off of my hubbys income, I do not qualify for any help, disability..not enough work credits.. And supposedly my husband makes too much on Workers comp.

I still feel blessed though in other ways. Will be praying for you FibroJudy!
  5. sheried

sheried New Member

I feel that I am so close to being at that point, but somehow everything keeps working out. The only thing I can say is that He does listen to us.

Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Love & Hugs, Sherie
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will be praying for you and your family that God sends His blessings your way.
    Lisa
  7. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Thank You all for you Prayers..............Blessings to all of you, Judy
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be in prayer for you, and sincerely pray that your do not lose your home. That really touches my heart here too. I have never lost a home, but came close a few times.

Will also pray for your appeal for your SSD. God can move mountains, and the goverment at times is a mountain.

God bless hon, and know that we are all praying for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Thank You for your prayers............Blessings to you, Judy