Please pray for my family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Jan 29, 2007.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

I feel that I am reaching a breaking point and need your prayers. When my DH retired 4 1/2 yrs ago, he thought that he would have contract work with the company he was retiring from. The company changed the rules when he retired and he has only been able to get a small amount of freelance work from another company.

He has been looking for a full time job with benefits but has so far been unsuccessful. The financial stress is wearing on me, not to mention having a very energetic, very large guy with ADHD around the house most of the time!!

He wants to work and needs to work to channel his energy and have that feeling of importance that men get from their jobs but gets discouraged easily. He is on antidepressants to deal with the deaths of three siblings since he retired but still gets depressed. We went through the long illness and death of one brother, then a sister and now are waiting for another brother to die.

Please pray that God smiles on us soon and sees that my DH is offered a job so that this one worry can be taken away from us. It would solve so many of our problems.

Thank you so much to all who pray.
    Love, Pepper
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I promise to continue my prayers for you and your family and the job situation. I feel badly you are dealing with so many crisis at one time. hugs too.
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Oh God please come and do something now and supernaturally in this situation in Pepper's family. Father they have been through so much. Please break this thing open for them. Please bring stability to this family. Please come and supernaturally swing the door open for a job for her hubby. Please make a way where there seems to be no way. If there is something they need to do please show them what to do. Please bring hope and peace to them. You said You wouldn't give us any more than we can take and you know that they are at the end of their rope. Please Lord this day do something. Please reveal Yourself to them that You are very present in the midst of this. Let them see that You Lord have done this. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Thank you both for your prayers. I know that I must sound like a broken record but I am determined to PUSH - Pray Until Something Happens!

Surely God will answer these prayers sometime soon. I cannot wait to post that Praise message on this board.

Love, Pepper
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dearest Pepper

You and your family are going through so much I am so sorry

I will ask God to be with you and your family and keep you in his arms and give you his peace

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

kgangel and desertsage. I am so glad that I can count on your prayers. I am feeling a little desperate right now and am comforted by knowing that you are praying for us.

Love, Pepper
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am short on time and energy right now but you know that you are always in my prayers. I am praying that the Lord will encourage your heart and give you hope. Faith is believing in what we cannot see. Remember God works in strange ways. He is going to work this out for good.

Just hang on and know that you are loved and cared for and certainly prayed for.

Love,
    Nancy
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

Thinking of you and praying for you. I do appreciate your prayers and kind words. Sometimes it is hard to keep the faith when God doesn't seems to be listening.

Coming here and seeing so many answers to prayers does help me remember that He is there and will answer eventually.

Love, Pepper