Please pray for my family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kriket, Sep 30, 2009.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Hello all ! We have had a very shocking upset thing happen in our family and we are all in shock and we are all hurting so emotionally right now. My whole family is effected and it is not good. I have fibro. and I am so afraid I am headed into a huge flare trying to deal with all of this. Please all remember my family "esp my brother and his family" in your prayers. We need answers,comfort and understanding so bad right now. Love you all.

Kriket
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for guidance, comfort, understanding, protection, to help you with your Fibro, and His loving hand on your shoulder so you know he is with you and your family during this troubling time.
  3. You have my generalized prayers, for just what you asked, understanding, answers, comforting, etc.

We don't need to know the specifics, only what to ask the Lord to provide you (and others) with in a time of need, whatever the need may be.

((((hugs))))
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Please all remember my family in your prayers. Thank you all so much !

Kriket
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Have been praying for you and your family's needs, and will continue!

Lord, please help this family that you love in their need, every day and throughout the day. You know all the circumstances, Lord - and will not abandom them.

Thank you Lord, that you are answering our prayers! Thank you for all that your faithful love will do!

I pray this in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.

With love and concern,
    Judy