Please pray for my family ~~

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kriket, Dec 19, 2009.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Hi all, my family is in a huge crisis at the moment and it probably isn't spmething that will be solved soon. Every single family member is effected, esp. emotionally. My brother esp. needs extra prayers. Please please please stop and say a prayer for my whole family. I am having a very hard time dealing with all of this and my depression and ptsd{post traumatic stress disorder} have really sparked way out of control. I really need prayers.... thanks to all of you who take the time to stop and pray..

Love Kriket
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

It's okay for you to come here and pray for yourself and your family and that is helpful too. We also have a weekly prayer thread and you can also post on there and that may help too.

Prayers for Kriket and each member of her family to provide them with guidance during this very difficult time and to help heal emotional wounds.
  3. soulight

soulight New Member

I really do know how you feel , as my family is having the same problems with stress, emotions and PTSD.

Please cover this family and surround them with Your Love, Lord. You are the author of the universe and You are able to heal ALL wounds and fears and emotional things. I pray that for Kriket and for my families' You heal us of this pain. Plus , if You would have us learn something from the pain , please let us come out better than before ,for Your Kingdom.

In Jesus Name,
    Amen and Amen

Holly
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

praying for you and all your family members,

may love, light, healing envelope and reside in each of you for all time

god bless