please pray for my foot that is in my mouth....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Scoobsmom, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I have said something on the other board that came out wrong... the Holy Spirit is convicting me and I need to ask for forgiveness, and for healing... Just feeling alone, and not understood anywhere... thank you...
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Scoobsmom, but all is well on the other board. We all understand that bad days go with our illnesses.

I know how you feel, if I do something that is not pleasing to my Lord, I will get 'nudged' by the Spirit, and I can't have any peace untill I make it right.

We all feel alone and misunderstood, it goes with the territory.

Everything is fine now. Will keep you in my prayers as you requested.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The Holy Spirit is working overtime because we all say things which come out wrong, not only here, but in other areas of our lives. It goes with the CFS/FMS territory.

Forgive yourself, Sweetie. As far as the rest of us go, it's "bygones."

Love, Mikie
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

i think i have such a hard time walking because my foots always in my mouth !you dont have a promblem ,just keep posting and stopp being so hard on yourself it will be forgotten remeber we with fm and cfs dont have to good of memoreys,everyone who posts has at one point had someone take something the wrong way we are human and that board would not be as helpful as it is if we all agreeded on everything,ill pray for you because you asked.
    but please keep posting for yourself and others
    kara
  5. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

but just so ya know, i cannot walk anymore...i have to scoot on my behind cause both my feet are always in my mouth.

God loves you and so do we!

ip3
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I had to laugh at the part about our memories. We are God's chosen people. Most have to struggle with forgiveness; we can't remember who we were mad at or why :)

Love, Mikie
  7. selma

selma New Member

I always have Foot in Mouth disease(Oops ther I go again). GOD knows your heart. I'm praying that you feel warmth and love. Depend on HIM.
    Huggs, Selma